Nebraska June filers - any FP appts yet?

A# or LIN #

can any body answer me ,who has done finger printing. Do we have to fill LIN# or Alien # in Finger printing form. I don't have A# since i did not receive the Receipt notice yet but got the FP notice

Where do they send the Fp notice? To my residence or to the lawyer? Will I get FP notice via email from CRIS as well?

Where do they send the Fp notice? To my residence or to the lawyer? Will I get FP notice via email from CRIS as well?

This is what i know,
FP notices will be sent to you and a courtesy copy will be sent to your representative(lawyer). Nebraska is a established service center, so if your case is in nebraska most probably you and your lawyer get notices.

Still waiting for FT notice

My case was mailed on 6/12 with RD 6/13. No receipts till now. Called USCIS and got LIN #s. Still waiting for FP notices.

FP appointments

Sarahas 456, I got notice from Nebraska. I got FP notice on 29 th of June for appointment on 9 th July while I was India. My son returned the bottom of the notice asking for re-schedule date. Now I came to US today.
But I didnt get any response so far. some inputs are greatly appreciated.
thank you in advance.
Jc_gc

Last edited by a moderator:
jc-gc - a friend of mine recently got his citizenship. He had to reschedule his FP appt and it took week to get a new one and delayed things so he got his citizenship months later than his wife. He later learned that some people were just walking in to the USCIS local office and getting them done on the spot (with the notice). So he recommended that I go to the local office on Saturday (when it's usually not so busy) and see if they will do my FP's right then, and if not, to send the form back for a new appt. But it could be a long wait. So I'll let you know what they say. I'm a bit nervous about just walking in without an appt, but they can only say "no, go away and send the form in" and then I'm back to where I was so it shouldn't be a problem.

FP for all family members

My husband and I used driver's licenses and passports for the children.
In the form we filled (one for each person) they didn't ask for parents names, did ask for name, other names ever used, date and place of birth, country of citizenship, alien#, race, height, weight, color of eyes and hair, address...... and that was all.

Hi MKE,

Do all the family members received same finger printing date and time or it was different.Can all family members do the finger printing on same day thought FP notice has different date and time.
Please answer.

Thanks

Lawyer received FP notices for me and spouse for August 16th. Folks, who are under San Jose local office, expect some wait. Looks like San Jose is bit slow or busy.

Last edited by a moderator: