Nebraska June filers - any FP appts yet?

RD: 06/12, ND 06/15
FP Notice Rcvd: 07/09
FP Appt: 07/20
--------------------------------------------
N e b r a s k a S e r v i c e C e n t r e

Last edited by a moderator:
Awaiting FP appointment notice

Details:
PD: Dec '02, EB3
Filed for 140 & 485 : June 12, 2007
NSC
140 approved
485: Awaiting FPA and Receipt Date notice

We (the whole family) had our FP today at 8 am, very smooth. we had to fill a form for each one, about 15 minutes waiting to be called, then they got the fingerprints, pictures and signature of each of us. I just got home and found the LUD has changed to 7/9/07. I'll keep you guys updated.

Hi mke,
Could you tell me what information they required on the form? Was it just name/address or something else also.
What kind of identification they need? Is Passport alright? What if you don't have because if its under renewal they the license does not contain your photo.

FP notice

RD: 06/12, ND 06/14
FP Appt: 07/19

RD: 06/07, ND 06/20
FP Appt: 07/17

Hi mke,
Could you tell me what information they required on the form? Was it just name/address or something else also.
What kind of identification they need? Is Passport alright? What if you don't have because if its under renewal they the license does not contain your photo.

Passport is definitely alright as long as it has your picture in it (as they all do :p)Most people use their driver's or nondriver's but when i got my FP done some did use their very old passports.

The form asks for your basic info, your name, date of birth, country of birth, parent's names, mailing address, LIN #s.

I got FP appointment for only my son but we both my spouse and I did not get.
Is that normal? And the case status does not indicate regarding FP appointment. Again is that normal?

EB2.
PD: 02/21/2003.
RD: 06/11/2007.
ND: 06/26/2007
NSC, FP only for son recvd: 07/09/2007, appointment: 07/24/2007.

My husband and I used driver's licenses and passports for the children.
In the form we filled (one for each person) they didn't ask for parents names, did ask for name, other names ever used, date and place of birth, country of citizenship, alien#, race, height, weight, color of eyes and hair, address...... and that was all.

Passport is definitely alright as long as it has your picture in it (as they all do :p)Most people use their driver's or nondriver's but when i got my FP done some did use their very old passports.

The form asks for your basic info, your name, date of birth, country of birth, parent's names, mailing address, LIN #s.

In the form we filled (one for each person) they didn't ask for parents names, did ask for name, other names ever used, date and place of birth, country of citizenship, alien#, race, height, weight, color of eyes and hair, address...... and that was all.

That's strange, I didn't get asked for eye color or height. The form itself was poorly copied and I was given a pencil to fill it in. Very low key type of form.

Got FP notices today. FP appt date 7/18. Code 3 biometrics. Can anyone please explain what is that Code 3 means? Appreciate your input.

Got FP Notices Today by mail 07/09/07

FP Appointment Dt: 7/19 for Self & 7/20 for my husband

Details in my signature

Hi mke,
could you tell me what did you fill in for alien#? is that the
number they provided in the receipt notice

My FP appt arrived yesterday, but it's for 7/24 which is when I'm out of town, so I'm going to have to reschedule.

no news yet!

I have not recd. anything yet. My I-485/765/131 was mailed on 6/28/07 and receipt date at NSC was 06/29/07.
No chceks have been cashed yet!
I am hoping for the best!

Does anyone have any ideas of when I should expect any news!