Nebraska AP filing add-If sending via Fedex

Jaggy

Registered Users (C)
Can someone Please let me know what is the Nebraska address for filing AP if one is sending the application via Fedex.

Please do reply, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Can someone Please let me know what is the Nebraska address for filing AP if one is sending the application via Fedex.

Please do reply, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
go to USCIS site then look for Service centres then find Nebraska service center then find address for form I-131

ginnu I checked that but they only have address listed for regular mail not for fedex

To the best of my knowledge, you can not send by FedEx because the AP, EAD should be sent to PO Box and FedEx will not deliver to any PO Boxes. What is the advantage of FedEx over the USPS?. The USCIS receive thousands of application every day, if they keep signing that they received packages to the FedEx people, they should higher a team to do this job alone.

Need to leave country and want to expedite the process. Sending via fedex will help.

Any help in finding the address would be greatly appreciated.

You are awesome!! thank you so much

Just one final thing, when you search in google you can get this page on the uscis website but when you actually go the uscis website you dont find this page at all. Just making sure that this is still the most current address for over night/fedex filing

Last edited by a moderator:
FedEx - PO Box address

I thought FedEx cant deliver the AP/EAD to a PO Box but the address below does contain a PO Box number. Is the address below really the correct address for sending documents via FedEx?

USCIS
Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
P.O. Box (Insert Correct P.O. Box Number)
Lincoln, NE 68508

I found this on USCIS website for Nebraska Service center

NOTE: If using overnight delivery by any private service provider, send your package to:

USCIS
Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
P.O. Box (Insert Correct P.O. Box Number)
Lincoln, NE 68508

Be sure to include the appropriate P.O. Box number on the shipping label.

So the address is correct. I am going to send my application to this address.