ND Feb2006, got finger printing appointment

gcapplication06

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I applied in 02/2006 for I485, and i got letter for Biometrics. I already created a login on USCIS and signed in for auto email incase of status change but my status never changed on uscis website. I was wondering how ofte it changes.

I am so glad things are moving, can someone tell me what should i expect after my Biometrics taken..... and how far am i from my GC....

best of luck to everyone on here

Which state are you from and from which (TSC or NSC) did you receive letter for Biometrics?

I am the same case....

Asylum approved Feb 2003
ND 12/05/05
RFI 12/22/04 ( medical and updated G325A)
RFI received by USCIS 01/03/06
FP 02/11/06

I have noticed few updates on my case last month but don;t remeber exact dates...
LUD 03/20/06

My husband and I filed together and he received his card in the mail 2 days ago.....

Bgasylee

wow that was fast for your husband to have already received his card. What service center has your appplication, NSC or TSC?

I mailed the application to NSC but all the paperwork came from TSC.
Yes, it was amazingly fast. I hope my comes soon.....

I applied at NSC and i got my Biometric appointment letter from NSC. What next thing should i expect after Finger printing?

Gapplication2006,
which state do you live in? I was gonna know if you live in state where TSC has jurisdiction of. Thnx.

Robinho said:
Gapplication2006,
which state do you live in? I was gonna know if you live in state where TSC has jurisdiction of. Thnx.
I don't think they transfer cases to TSC based on Juridiction. Both me and my mom live in VA, and they transfered her case to TSC whereas mine is still in Nebraska.

I got Bio Code 3, never got code 1 or code 2. I was reading in a thread where it says that Code 3 is last thing and after this green card gets approved within days. Is it correct and also i never got any papers for medical yet.

Can some one please clarify this for me....

Thanks alot

gcapplication06 said:
I got Bio Code 3, never got code 1 or code 2. I was reading in a thread where it says that Code 3 is last thing and after this green card gets approved within days. Is it correct and also i never got any papers for medical yet.

Thanks alot
You will wait to get a RFI (medicals and Biographic info form) and after you send them you will wait for them to be processed. It will not be within a month that everything will be done and over with, so just sit back and relax. You are a ND2006 applicant, do not feel any "will I get it tomorrow?" urgency yet, especially since you have not even been asked for RFI's yet. This is just too new for you, I mean you only applied in February, you can not expect miracles, no matter how much INS sped things up. Try to forget about this till you get your RFI at least. You will probably get your green card before the end of year (perhaps even earlier than that; and that is a good damn deal)

gcapplication06 said:

Thanks alot

Hi gcapplication06,
Bio Code 3 includes Bio code 1 and 2. So you are fine! Just wait for your RFI and you should get it soon!

can you please tell me how do you know, where is your case. whether its in NSC or TSC. (it might sound stupid, but i dont know) :confused:

qalandar said:
can you please tell me how do you know, where is your case. whether its in NSC or TSC. (it might sound stupid, but i dont know) :confused:
Mine is still in Nebraska. I know that because I didn't get any notification and my RFI notice came from NSC. Others correct me if I am wrong, but normally when they transfered your case somewhere (usually TSC), they send you a letter saying that your case has been transfered. However in this forum, there are people who didn't get any notification, but the RFI and RFE was requested by TSC and that's how they know their case was transfered. I hope thiss helps.

MGTgrl said:
Mine is still in Nebraska. I know that because I didn't get any notification and my RFI notice came from NSC. Others correct me if I am wrong, but normally when they transfered your case somewhere (usually TSC), they send you a letter saying that your case has been transfered. However in this forum, there are people who didn't get any notification, but the RFI and RFE was requested by TSC and that's how they know their case was transfered. I hope thiss helps.

I received a Transfer Notice from TSC, which looks like a USCIS receipt, but I think that not everyone gets it for some reason.

Hello Guys,
This is a very helpful place to get information. I have question , I went to INS office for FP but I do not know about the code, they take picture and finger print. what code should I say....

Thanks in advance

Dadash,

the code should be on the appointment letter that you got from USCIS for Biometrics, its on top right corner under the Notice Date. Yours and mine date lines are almost same. Did you get any letter for your medical yet? keep posted about any updates in your case.

best of luck to all

dadash said:
Hello Guys,
This is a very helpful place to get information. I have question , I went to INS office for FP but I do not know about the code, they take picture and finger print. what code should I say....

Thanks in advance
If they took finger print of your index finger, a picture and your signature, you ahd Code 2 only. In addition to this, if they took finger print of your 10 fingers, then you had Code 3. But again you can find the Code # on the letter you received