ND 2000 and NO GC - Please post here

EspressoJoy

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to get a sense of how many other people with a 2000 ND don't have their GC yet. From what I recall, one of the issues with Ngwanyia vs. Ashcroft was "first come,f irst served". I am happy for other people, but feel it is unfair that I am still waiting. I don't understand why I can't get my GC after I sent in absolutely everything. What is my officer waiting for? WHat more can I do? I see people sending in the RFE and getting approved within 3 days, some of my friends including. Other 2000 desperados, please post here. Thanks much! :mad:

EspressoJoy said:
I am trying to get a sense of how many other people with a 2000 ND don't have their GC yet. From what I recall, one of the issues with Ngwanyia vs. Ashcroft was "first come,f irst served". I am happy for other people, but feel it is unfair that I am still waiting. I don't understand why I can't get my GC after I sent in absolutely everything. What is my officer waiting for? WHat more can I do? I see people sending in the RFE and getting approved within 3 days, some of my friends including. Other 2000 desperados, please post here. Thanks much! :mad:
YES it unfair and I have the same situation as you I' ve send every whing they ask my RFE was received by the INS on 08/29/05 LUD: 08/30/05 meanwhile a lot of ND 2001 are getting approve within no time of wait after they send their RFE so I got the same nasty feeling .

lacoste said:
YES it unfair and I have the same situation as you I' ve send every whing they ask my RFE was received by the INS on 08/29/05 LUD: 08/30/05 meanwhile a lot of ND 2001 are getting approve within no time of wait after they send their RFE so I got the same nasty feeling .

Hey brother..I am a 2001 candidate and waiting to be approved. I got the earliest RFI and the last BIO from the 2001 group...I know it aint fair but honestly the CAP was bad for 2000/2001 group and everyone knew it. With the cap, they would've allocated a Visa number to your application and NOT moved on as they are doing now...Its not fair but what can you do?

wantmygcnow said:
Hey brother..I am a 2001 candidate and waiting to be approved. I got the earliest RFI and the last BIO from the 2001 group...I know it aint fair but honestly the CAP was bad for 2000/2001 group and everyone knew it. With the cap, they would've allocated a Visa number to your application and NOT moved on as they are doing now...Its not fair but what can you do?

wantmygcnow:
can you explain a bit more on 2000/2001 bad CAP?

Thank you

I am in the same boat. I have sent in everything they have asked for. I even did my BIO code1 AGAIN just last wednesday but still no decision. Whats the next step?

wantmygcnow said:

Please ".. cap removal was bad for 2000/2001..." :eek: :eek: with the cap half of nd 2000 and nd 2001 had no chance whatsoever to get anything. Also why somebody with nd2002 that doesn't need to submit RFE's has to wait for somebody else that has to file I602's and travel like both of us. I think everybody has waited enough so "first come first serve" is not fair since some cases need more checks and evidence ...some less or none

Noman74 said:
I am in the same boat. I have sent in everything they have asked for. I even did my BIO code1 AGAIN just last wednesday but still no decision. Whats the next step?

I was wondering about you if you got your GC. I remember we both had the same ND month. I got mine at the end of July, infact my whole family got it by August. This does not make sense. I hope you get yours on hand soon.

Good luck

I am sorry about your situation. However:

Life is never ever fair. Look at my signature and you will know what I am talking about. 7 years pending without any reason and explanation. After 1995, the asylum policy made by the sucker and fucker Clinton admin was "last come, first serve."

I am a republican now!

EspressoJoy said:

Thanks for the kind words Copper. I am just letting it work out on its own since panicking or worring won't do me any good.

No! whencanigetgc! Haven't heard anything from CIS.
Nowadays I constantly repeat your name inside my head.... "when can I get GC".... :)

I was approved asylum Dec,1999 But still waiting for my GC. I hope I'll be still alive to see that in my life time. If not can someone please leave that on my graveyard ? I am really frustrated to the bottom extend.

Well, guys should we maybe contact AILA and ask them to make an inquiry on our behalf? I really can't stand this any more!

samoel said:
Please ".. cap removal was bad for 2000/2001..." :eek: :eek: with the cap half of nd 2000 and nd 2001 had no chance whatsoever to get anything. Also why somebody with nd2002 that doesn't need to submit RFE's has to wait for somebody else that has to file I602's and travel like both of us. I think everybody has waited enough so "first come first serve" is not fair since some cases need more checks and evidence ...some less or none

What's wrong with travelling?

Well,this as I said in my previous posts a matter of some nasty officers.Nothing is wrong in anyone case, since before getting asylum approval,we all have been screened big time.I've never head someone got denied in asylum based adjustement. This is the easierst process compare to the others.They want just to give us hard time and waist everyone's time.The're gonna finally give up one day and we all from the big asylee's familly will be free.Keep our fringers crossed and our seat belts fasten.

Timeline
Asylum approval :Aug 18,2000
I-485
RD :Aug 22,2001
Fingerprint :Jul 27,2004
RFI :Jul 21,2005
RFI received by uscis :Aug 09,2005
Bio :Jul 25,2005
Bio done :Aug 10,2005
RFE(I-602''False document'', 1year presence,Travels) :Aug 30,2005
RFE received by uscis:Sep 07,2005(Via express mail,next day delivery)
Approval :Sep 15,2005
Card received :Sep 20,2005(Backdated Sep 15,2004 category,AS6)
Approval notice:Never received(I don't care,I got 4 copies of my card somewhere overseas in two different countries and 5 extra copies in my suitecase at home).
Citizenship :June 16,2009
Back home :June 02,2010.

samoel said:
I meant international traveling ....nothing wrong but CIS might request RFE which will delay the approval.

As far as I understand they usually request copies of national passport and RTD in this case. Am I right?

Asy App : Dec, 1999
RD : Nov,2000
ND : Dec,2000
Trnsfer case to LSC from TSC
RD :Dec, 2000
ND : June, 2002
Medical : 03,2005
FP : July, 9TH
2ND FP notice for Oct,14 TH,2005
LUD : 03/10/05,03/10/05, 03/18/05,03/18/05 & last one 07/11/05,07/11/05,07/11/05.
Any body please share any thoughts where my case is heading :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ?
Your response will be highly appreciated.

atique rahman said:
Asy App : Dec, 1999
RD : Nov,2000
ND : Dec,2000
Trnsfer case to LSC from TSC
RD :Dec, 2000
ND : June, 2002
Medical : 03,2005
FP : July, 9TH
2ND FP notice for Oct,14 TH,2005
LUD : 03/10/05,03/10/05, 03/18/05,03/18/05 & last one 07/11/05,07/11/05,07/11/05.
Any body please share any thoughts where my case is heading :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ?
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Why did you file your I-485 in Texas but not in LSC back in 2000?

Minsk said:
Why did you file your I-485 in Texas but not in LSC back in 2000?
Cause back that time I was told by the formerly known as INS to apply in TSC. I bet before 9/11 things were like that now after that lot of things got changed.
Thanks again for your response.