Naturalization, N-336 hearing, results

it was a misdeneanor. suspeneded sentence 6 months and 1 year probation. not a domestic battery, simple battery.
I consulted with 3 lawyers before I filed and hey all said I should be fine.

I meant to say consulted with 3 lawyers before filed N-400. I have hired an attoney for N-336 process. I have not heard anything yet from USCIS.

I meant to say consulted with 3 lawyers before filed N-400. I have hired an attoney for N-336 process. I have not heard anything yet from USCIS.

You should be fine. After N336 is filed within a year you will have a interview. This is the administrative appeals process. Mostlikely you will be approved in this interview. In the rare possiblity that you get denied here also, then you file in federal court. As long as you can prove that you did not lie and you do have good moral character in court you wil be fine.

N-336 Info

Where do we mail the N-336 (Request for hearing for a Denial N-400); does it go to the geographical regions of residence of 4 service center or the National Benefit Center (MSC)? Please advice as it doesn’t have any address on the form instruction.

Where do we mail the N-336 (Request for hearing for a Denial N-400); does it go to the geographical regions of residence of 4 service center or the National Benefit Center (MSC)? Please advice as it doesn’t have any address on the form instruction.

N-336 Instructions state:

You must file your request for a hearing within 30 calendar days after service of the decision (33 days if your decision was mailed) with the local office of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that made the unfavorable decision.

If the person moves to other state during that time then what would be the alternative? Do we need to make a request of move of your file to new DO?

If the person moves to other state during that time then what would be the alternative? Do we need to make a request of move of your file to new DO?

You would still file the N-336 with the DO that rendered the decision and notify them of our change of address. They will make arrangements to have you case transferred to the new jurisdiction as required.

N-336 Hearing Request how long will take until they will call you again????

My status was denied b/c I did not present my husband citizenship prof, now I did send the form N-336 along with $605 fee check as well a copy of my husband US passport that he is citizenship of US.

Now how long will take for me to get my citizenship or second hearing ???

Thank you

My status was denied b/c I did not present my husband citizenship prof, now I did send the form N-336 along with $605 fee check as well a copy of my husband US passport that he is citizenship of US.

Now how long will take for me to get my citizenship or second hearing ???

Thank you

Your application for N400 was denied because you didn't produce proof that your husband was a US citizen? This sound like a bunch of nonsense, because what USCIS could have done is asked your to produce that proof within a certain time frame, (30-90 days) before denying the case. Under what category did you apply for your N400? Marriage based or 5 years eligibility period?