Name check completion not required for I-485 Adjudication

So if ur PD is current and ur outside the processing time you automatically get a green card if youve waited for over 180 days?

Txtraveler

yes, what you said is more or less true as the rest of the processing should have been complete in the first 6 months of filing.

Name Check pending

I am still stuck in name check ... more than 3 years .
Should be a reilief but after so many years i am not really excited
... Lets hope to see those lucky approvals with pending namecheck...

Sorry to sound pessimestic ( being stuck for 5 years ) I am sure there is more that meets the eye.
Until I see some spprovalsI wont belive it.
Also my last convo with an IO he told me FBI is not the only check , there are more than 3 other checks which USCIOS performs now.One of the is the background check from the home country.

Background check in home country performed only if IBIS or whatever the name is finds problems. Otherwise the checks are cleared in 5 minutes.

I hope...

Great news, if this is true.

I am sure there is a catch somewhere, though, there always is a catch with USCIS.

What is the source for this document?

Hopefully this is a good news, but I am somewhat skeptical, so I'll "believe it when I see it", in other words if my namechek gets cleared in the next few weeks. If 6 months from today my case is still pending because of NC, then I'd say it was still another rumor. However if it's true, then we'll be facing another problem with visa numbers even for EB2 ROW and EB1, and I wouldn't be surprised if these categories retrogress as well. Just imagine thousands of poor EB2 ROW and EB1 suckers now stuck in NC suddenly become approvable all at the same time. I bet EB2 ROW and EB1 will retrogress now

I think we should wait and see the results.dont be under any illusion.I am sure there will be more issues such as IBIS taking months to process or visa quotas or may be a new totally different check delaying this whole thing. Nothing comes easy. but for those long waiters it may be a relief.
when PERM came, GC was supposed to come very quick, instead it retrogressed fro many years. I dont see anyone in capital working so hard to approve so many petitions atleast for now.

there should be a catch...

Hopefully this is a good news, but I am somewhat skeptical, so I'll "believe it when I see it", in other words if my namechek gets cleared in the next few weeks. If 6 months from today my case is still pending because of NC, then I'd say it was still another rumor. However if it's true, then we'll be facing another problem with visa numbers even for EB2 ROW and EB1, and I wouldn't be surprised if these categories retrogress as well. Just imagine thousands of poor EB2 ROW and EB1 suckers now stuck in NC suddenly become approvable all at the same time. I bet EB2 ROW and EB1 will retrogress now

what about the per country quota limit? how does that work with this rule??