name check cleared and PD current folks

Same Boat

I am also the same boat my name check was cleared and PD is Current? Today I took infopass to find the status of my case. IMO did send an email to local INS Office and he took my cell number
and told me after he receives reply from local office he will call me and update the status.

Called CSC today, and got processing will happen in 60 days standard answer.
How many people are still waiting?
From the posts looke like:
pandee, Addr485, GC-062004 are approved

SMyadam, EB1UB, eb3Ind are still waiting. Do you guys have any update?
Thanks

Hi eric1977,
I received an RFE for medicals about TB test since our Civil surgeon had marked not done for X-ray instead of done. So I did my Medical again and is ready to go. There was no LUD on my husband's case after 10/31 and for my son after 8/15. Does this mean that their case has not touched at all and I might receive RFE for them as well?

eric1977 said:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Another week gone! No update on my case!

My attorney is planning to make an inquiry with USCIS during the end of this month (60 days from my FP2).
So waiting continues...... :(

eric1977 said:

Thanks

I think you should send an email /fax yourself as well. I think it helps to make some noise.

Pandee

eb3Ind said:
Another week gone! No update on my case!

My attorney is planning to make an inquiry with USCIS during the end of this month (60 days from my FP2).
So waiting continues...... :(

eric1977 said:

Thanks

Count me in too. Got the same "Assigned to officer, Expect response in 30-60 days" response twice already.

PD:April 2002, Eb-2 India
485 RD: April 2005
Namecheck cleared in May 2006

hadenuf said:
Count me in too. Got the same "Assigned to officer, Expect response in 30-60 days" response twice already.

Hi "hadenuf".

Did you also send an emai to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov ? I put both email and phone requests and it worked. Not sure which one made it work.

Good luck.

EB1UB said:
Hi eric1977,
I received an RFE for medicals about TB test since our Civil surgeon had marked not done for X-ray instead of done. So I did my Medical again and is ready to go. There was no LUD on my husband's case after 10/31 and for my son after 8/15. Does this mean that their case has not touched at all and I might receive RFE for them as well?
UB
I am not sure about your husband and son's cases. But no LUD sometimes is not a bad thing. A lot of people get approval without LUD beforehand.
Good Luck

hadenuf said:

Thanks. How did you get the response? From phone call, email inquiry, or 800 inquiry?

Approved:
pandee, Addr485, GC-062004
Waiting:
SMyadam, EB1UB, eb3Ind, hadenuf, eric1977

eric1977 said:
Thanks. How did you get the response? From phone call, email inquiry, or 800 inquiry?

Approved:
pandee, Addr485, GC-062004
Waiting:
SMyadam, EB1UB, eb3Ind, hadenuf, eric1977

I tried both the phone inquiry and the email.THe phone inquiry said that the case has been assigned to the officer and that I should expect a response in 30 days.This was back in the first week of oct. Then I sent them an email to the division Xii, CSC and M bueno replied back saying that the files is being reviewed by an officer and that I should expect a response in 30 - 60 days.When the 30 days from the last reponse had passed by uneventfully, I called them again in the first week of Nov and the rsponse was the same shit i.e "Case has been assigned to an officer, wait 30 more days."

Hi,

I recently went to the USCIS, San Deigo office to enquire about my name check.

The officer checked and said for both you and your wife the name check appears to
be complete. He gave the dates he said it appears to be done.

What does he mean by appears to be done ? I asked him and he would not tell.

Please share your suggestions/experiences.

Thanks You

eb3Ind said:
Congratulations! Finally, there is some movement at CSC.

Any LUDs before approvals?

It's my turn now-- Approved

Finally….! Today morning, I‘ve got my 485 approval emails along with my spouse’s.
More than 6 years of waiting (3 &1/2 yrs LC, 1 Yr 140, 2 Yrs 485) finally ends. I have been with the same employer since 1999, (fortunately a good employer!), but because of pending GC, lost many career growth opportunities, missed some family parties back home in India, etc... I am sure these approvals will make me stop going deep into this GC coma.

I would like to thank CA senators for their quick response to my requests during my NC pending stage. Thanks to EB1UB, pandee and many other friends here for sharing their experiences, giving suggestions, etc..

I wish the folks, who are waiting for their GCs, good luck.

Cheers,
Eb3Ind

That's a great news. Congratulations!! I am sure its one of the greatest moment to see approval after a long time of wait.
Enjoy!
UB

eb3Ind said:
Finally….! Today morning, I‘ve got my 485 approval emails along with my spouse’s.
More than 6 years of waiting (3 &1/2 yrs LC, 1 Yr 140, 2 Yrs 485) finally ends. I have been with the same employer since 1999, (fortunately a good employer!), but because of pending GC, lost many career growth opportunities, missed some family parties back home in India, etc... I am sure these approvals will make me stop going deep into this GC coma.

I would like to thank CA senators for their quick response to my requests during my NC pending stage. Thanks to EB1UB, pandee and many other friends here for sharing their experiences, giving suggestions, etc..

Cheers,
Eb3Ind

eb3Ind said:

Cheers,
Eb3Ind

Congratulations, Eb3Ind.

Cong.
Approved:
pandee, Addr485, GC-062004, eb3Ind
Waiting:
SMyadam, EB1UB, hadenuf, eric1977

eb3Ind said:

Cheers,
Eb3Ind

I got a mail response from CSC for my inquiry on Oct 4 saying my case is still pending review and undergoing additional system checks. Please allow 60 days for this problem to be complete.
What is system check? Anyone has an idea?

eric1977 said:
I got a mail response from CSC for my inquiry on Oct 4 saying my case is still pending review and undergoing additional system checks. Please allow 60 days for this problem to be complete.
What is system check? Anyone has an idea?
\

I think these meaningless responses are just ways of saying "We are too lazy to get off our asses now. Please try again after 60 days". I cannot imagine waiting for over 2 months when the name checks have already cleared. I am also in the same boat.Name check cleared in May 2006 and after that waited or 2 months to see if the cases get approved. And then the retrogression. and now the dates are again current since the last 2 months.And all the inquiries are getting me the response "Case with officer.Wait 60 days". Now with the holidays approaching and the christmas season appraching fast, I am prepared mentally to wait till next year to see any progress on my case (that is provided my PD (april '02) is still surrent for EB-2 India in Jan next year).

hadenuf said:
\

I think these meaningless responses are just ways of saying "We are too lazy to get off our asses now. Please try again after 60 days". I cannot imagine waiting for over 2 months when the name checks have already cleared. I am also in the same boat.Name check cleared in May 2006 and after that waited or 2 months to see if the cases get approved. And then the retrogression. and now the dates are again current since the last 2 months.And all the inquiries are getting me the response "Case with officer.Wait 60 days". Now with the holidays approaching and the christmas season appraching fast, I am prepared mentally to wait till next year to see any progress on my case (that is provided my PD (april '02) is still surrent for EB-2 India in Jan next year).

Thank you for the response, at least I know I am not alone.

Temporary System Problem on the phone messages status checking

Hello

My status has been updated as the following. So I tried to call the national service center. But the phone system said they can not get the my account status because of temporary system problem. :confused:

Can you check your status on the phone message system of USCIS ?

Thanks

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.