name check cleared and PD current folks

pandee

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys
Looks like there are quite a few of us who know for sure that name check is cleared and PD is current but still waiting for approval for some time. IN fact some of us have emails from CIS that processing should happen in 30-60 days. Thought we can share experiences here..to see whats CIS upto. ANybody in similar situtation please post details.

My details are as below.
Name check cleared July 2006
Enquiry resulted in email on 10th August from CIS that processing should happen in 45 days.
LUD on 8/15, 8/16.
Fingerprints expired
PD Current (EB1)

No update since then

thanks
Pandee

I am in the same boat. Still waiting......
Got a repsonse from USCIS on 08/01 that processing will be happened in 30 days.. Nothing so far.........! :mad:

pandee said:
Hi Guys
Looks like there are quite a few of us who know for sure that name check is cleared and PD is current but still waiting for approval for some time. IN fact some of us have emails from CIS that processing should happen in 30-60 days. Thought we can share experiences here..to see whats CIS upto. ANybody in similar situtation please post details.

My details are as below.
Name check cleared July 2006
Enquiry resulted in email on 10th August from CIS that processing should happen in 45 days.
LUD on 8/15, 8/16.
Fingerprints expired
PD Current (EB1)

No update since then

thanks
Pandee

Hey, I am in the same boat. EB3 World April 2002, NSC. According to inquiry I did last year name check/security was cleared.

Can you tell me on what occasion you got letter saying your I-485 decision should be processed within 30-60 days ? Is that after replying to RFE ?
In my case I-485 USCIS online checking shows they've received I-485 response on Sep 10th, but I got no mail from them.

eb3Ind said:
I am in the same boat. Still waiting......
Got a repsonse from USCIS on 08/01 that processing will be happened in 30 days.. Nothing so far.........! :mad:

Mine too

Get congressman office's call NC compele by FBI on 8/16.
Still waiting for approval
A few LUD after that. But belong to massive LUD that many people got
EB1, PD current, finger print not expire.
Cases transfer from CSC to TSC in March.

After knowing from the senator that my NC got cleared, my attorney made an inquiry sometime in the mid of July'06. USCIS responded in the first week of August that the processing would occur in 30 days.

marlon2006 said:
Hey, I am in the same boat. EB3 World April 2002, NSC. According to inquiry I did last year name check/security was cleared.

Can you tell me on what occasion you got letter saying your I-485 decision should be processed within 30-60 days ? Is that after replying to RFE ?
In my case I-485 USCIS online checking shows they've received I-485 response on Sep 10th, but I got no mail from them.

I am wondering what is CIS upto? They say "final processing: wil happen (in my case in response to an enquriy)...i am waiting for another 2 weeks after which I will set a Infopass appointment.

thanks
Pandee

I received an email yesterday that processing on my case will be completed in 60 days in response to my email sent on 9/13. My name check was cleared in July 06.

Today I got a response from uscis for my 485 inquiry that my FP have expired and they will be sending the FP notice when the ASC has availability.

Now waiting for FP notice starts....!

Darn. my fingerprints were taken on 03/2005. That means that I probably will have to retake them as well !!

eb3Ind said:
Today I got a response from uscis for my 485 inquiry that my FP have expired and they will be sending the FP notice when the ASC has availability.

Hi eb3Ind,
My fingerprints were expired in june this year and never received any letter for 2nd FP appointment. So I made an infopass appointment for my fingerprints 10 days ago and got same day appointment. I do not know if it will make big difference but if you want you can try.

eb3Ind said:

Thanks for letting me know.
Even that's what I thought earlier. But my (employer's) immigration attorney did not want me to do that and she neither gave me a valid reason why I shouldn't.
I'll wait a couple of weeks for the notice and if still don't receive it, I'll probably go with infopass.

EB1UB said:
Hi eb3Ind,
My fingerprints were expired in june this year and never received any letter for 2nd FP appointment. So I made an infopass appointment for my fingerprints 10 days ago and got same day appointment. I do not know if it will make big difference but if you want you can try.

Last edited by a moderator:
How You Guys Check For Backround Check Statuss

Please let me know how you guys check statuss of backround check

amiro
There are quite a few forums where the process is outlined. People have used CIS enquiry, Senator/congressperson/FBI/White house....etc to get an idea of name check clearance
search for those in this forum and you will get answers.

Pandee

Guys,

How long does the PF valid? I took one on 01/2005 and another on 02/2006. The PF categories were not the same. The 2nd one with Photo.

How long does Finger Printing result valid?
If I make an infopass appointment for PF again all by myself. Will there be any chance they do not allow me or additional charge?

Thanks

---
EB3, PD 12/2001
140/485 RD JUN 2004
140 AD JAN 2005
485 AD -- ???

Name Check Cleared

I got reply from USCIS for email enquiry that my name check got cleared and Visa numbers will be available in October. Exact message below:

"Your I-485 application is not approved. Your FBI name check has just cleared on August 17, 2006. Visa will be available in October. I am ordering your file to complete adjudications. You should receive a final decision or notice of action within the next 60 days."

Last time I got my finger prints done in October 2005. Can any body tell me when will my finger prints expire? Is it after 12 months or 15 months?

Thanks in advance
kar123
====================
EB2
priority date - May 2001 .
485 filing date - August 2004

new fingerprints

Hi all
I got my new fingerprint notice today. it is for code 1, which sounds ok to me.
Hope this helps move things forward.

thanks
Pandee

That sounds good. Good luck to you!

Did you notice any LUDs/message changes on ur 485 recently related to FP notice? When is your FP appointment? When did u have ur previous FP taken?

I am still waiting for my FP notice.

pandee said:
Hi all
I got my new fingerprint notice today. it is for code 1, which sounds ok to me.
Hope this helps move things forward.

thanks
Pandee

eb3Ind said:
That sounds good. Good luck to you!

Did you notice any LUDs/message changes on ur 485 recently related to FP notice? When is your FP appointment? When did u have ur previous FP taken?

I am still waiting for my FP notice.