name check cleared and PD current folks

eric1977 said:
I got a LUD today, Nov 22.
Who else had? One of my colleague got one as well.

Approved. What a great Thanksgiving gift.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 23, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations eric1977!
Its a great news. Enjoy your freedom!
UB

eric1977 said:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On November 23, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

EB1UB said:
Congratulations eric1977!
Its a great news. Enjoy your freedom!
UB
Thank you.
Any updates on your side? Good luck to you.
I am not sure how much it helped. But after the congressman office snet an inquiry on Nov 8 and got response on Nov 13. I got two mails regarding my case answering my 800 inquiry on Oct 4 and 5. The response said the case was undergoing additional system check, please allow 60 days for the process. Then on Nov 22, I got a LUD, on Nov 23 received email notification for card production ordered.

No Update on my case after Nov 14 when USCIS received my response to RFE.
UB
eric1977 said:
Thank you.
I am not sure how much it helped. But after the congressman office snet an inquiry on Nov 8 and got response on Nov 13. I got two mails regarding my case answering my 800 inquiry on Oct 4 and 5. The response said the case was undergoing additional system check, please allow 60 days for the process. Then on Nov 22, I got a LUD, on Nov 23 received email notification for card production ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
congressman reply

eric1977 said:
Thank you.

Hi Eric,

Congratulation!

The feedback from FBI thru my congressman was that my namecheck is pending since june 2005. . Can you please tell me what feedback your congressman received from FBI.

thanks

eb2indpd2001 said:
Hi Eric,

Congratulation!

The feedback from FBI thru my congressman was that my namecheck is pending since june 2005. . Can you please tell me what feedback your congressman received from FBI.

thanks
Hi,
The response that congressman office got for my case didn't mention NC. It only said please allow 30 days more to process this case.

I have a colleague who submitted the case around May 2005, and still pending NC. So you are not alone.

congratulations eric1977. Indeed good news.
Pandee
eric1977 said:

Card Received today

I received my card today. It was mailed out on Nov 28 from the stamp on the envelope.

Do we have a seperate mail for approval notice? I got email on Nov 29 saying that approval notice was mailed out on that day.

name check

Hi guys,

Congratulations for you who get the green card.

I have a question here. I have been stuck in the name check for 1.5 years. How did you guys make sure your name check is cleared.

Does this email mean anything? I just called INS customer service, they told me it means nothing new, name check is seperated.

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can ask senators and congressman in your area to check your namecheck status from FBI. This is the only way to find out if your name check is cleared or not. You can also initiate email inquiry with CSC to get status update. They will tell you if the name check is pending.

UB
vicky2006 said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations for you who get the green card.

I have a question here. I have been stuck in the name check for 1.5 years. How did you guys make sure your name check is cleared.

Does this email mean anything? I just called INS customer service, they told me it means nothing new, name check is seperated.

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

pandee said:
Hi
My second FP was done on Oct 5th.

and No LUDs before this approval.

Thanks
Pandee

Pandee,

How long after your PD became current , did you get the second FP notice?
Please share your experience.

How to find out whether my name check is cleared or not

How to find out whether my name check is cleared or not,
can you please guide me.

My PD will be current in Jan 07. Looks like my NC is cleared as well per USCIS rep ( called yesterday). Any idea how soon USCIS will start working on cases once the PD becomes current ?

ram_gc said:
My PD will be current in Jan 07. Looks like my NC is cleared as well per USCIS rep ( called yesterday). Any idea how soon USCIS will start working on cases once the PD becomes current ?

can u add a signature like i have in order to know ur case details. when ur namecheck got cleared? can u estimate?

Harkad
My PD was current throughout the name check process to finger prints.

Pandee

HaraKad said:
Pandee,

How long after your PD became current , did you get the second FP notice?
Please share your experience.

I received a letter from congressman office saying that "name check was completed by the FBI on mm/dd/yy, and the results were sent to the USCIS".

Does this mean that my NC is clear? I have seen from this thread that many people got information that their NC was clear. But in this letter, it says my NC was complete.

By the way, my PD is current. Any idea as to how to push USCIS to approve my I-485? Thanks!

NIW @ TSC
140&485 RD 2005/1
First FP 2005/4
140 RFE RD 2005/4 AP 2005/7
Second FP 2006/11
NC complete 2006/12