N-600 process time

N-600 in San Jose could be quick

Update from my side...

Applied N-600 in June 2011 and got immediately approval notification in July 2011 though the official processing time is 5 months. As someone in the forum already mentioned, its not uncommon for the local office to process bunch of application together during summer vacation.

Never say never but I am done with USCIS for a long time at least.

Thanks forum members and best wishes in your journeys.

N-600 help.

Hello,

I became natrualized through my mother, and I never obtained the certificate of natrualization. I'm 37 now, and I was born in Iraq and don't have my birth certificate. I tried obtaining my birth certificate by calling the embassy in D.C. in hopes to bypass filling out the n-600. They told me I had to go ot Iraq to get it. Not going to happen.

I just filled out the I-912 fee waiver for the N-600. I enclosed copies of the following: mother's natrualization document, my resident alien card, her state I.D, my state I.D, birth of baptism.

I only make $1100 a month, and I made copies of my rent reciept, and student loan obligation, among other debts.

Am I missing something, and what is the probabilty that they will waive the fee?

N-600 help.

Hello,

I became natrualized through my mother, and I never obtained the certificate of natrualization. I'm 37 now, and I was born in Iraq and don't have my birth certificate. I tried obtaining my birth certificate by calling the embassy in D.C. in hopes to bypass filling out the n-600. They told me I had to go ot Iraq to get it. Not going to happen.

I just filled out the I-912 fee waiver for the N-600. I enclosed copies of the following: mother's natrualization document, my resident alien card, her state I.D, my state I.D, birth of baptism.

I only make $1100 a month, and I made copies of my rent reciept, and student loan obligation, among other debts.

Am I missing something, and what is the probabilty that they will waive the fee?

Hi how are you How did it go?