N-400 San Francisco timeline

Regarding the oath dates, I remember reading about the following dates in SF:

Oct 20
Nov 10
Nov 22

This was in response to a direct question to the interviewing officer for an n400 interview during the last couple weeks. I couldn't find anyone that received an SF oath letter since late Aug. My interview was on 09/01.

-Sam

If SF Mosonic Center and Oakland Paramount Theatre are the only two places for the Bay Area oath?
My interview date was 08/31, and I sent some docs on 09/01. After that, no response at all. I am thinking about to order an infopass now to check if they received my docs or anything??

Oath letter

Sago,

Have you received your oath letter yet? My interview was August 26th; I want to know if anyone had interview before me has received oath letter yet.

i had passed the citizenship interview on August 05,2010, but i have not received my oath letter yet?
i was told that i would receive the oath letter via mail by the immigration officer at the end of interview.
dose anyone have same problem with delay oath?
please advise........

Sago,

Have you received your oath letter yet? My interview was August 26th; I want to know if anyone had interview before me has received oath letter yet.

You are the most patient person in SF...lol!!! Make an info pass and see if they can give you accurate information. Or write a letter, address it to the interviewing officer, who clearly has forgotten about your oath letter already.

Mine was on 09/01. No letter yet. Not sure what the holdup is.

Anybody get any information from calls OR infopass? Please post it here. Thx!

-Sami

You are the most patient person in SF...lol!!! Make an info pass and see if they can give you accurate information. Or write a letter, address it to the interviewing officer, who clearly has forgotten about your oath letter already.

Al Southner,

I am not a patient person actually. I check my status everyday, and I call at least once a week. I do have Infopass appt on October 12th. I hope I get my oath letter before that, because if not, I am ready to sue them. My interview officer was not a very nice lady; she told me that I will hear from them within 2 months. 2 months or 60 days is the time limit before you can assume that they neglect your case.

dear SF filers,
lets let each other know when we hear/receive anything on the Oath Ceremony in SF,
thanks!

PS: I keep checking Masonic center's event calendar daily to see if they have Oath ceremonies coming up

I called the customer service today and they told me a good news that the oath letter just sent out today for the oath ceremony dated 10/28/10 in Paramount Theatre Oakland.
So, people here who are waiting for the letter will be receiving it by next week, I believe.

thank you, teapot,
one question: did you call the general line or is there a number for SF DO?
thanks
I called the customer service today and they told me a good news that the oath letter just sent out today for the oath ceremony dated 10/28/10 in Paramount Theatre Oakland.
So, people here who are waiting for the letter will be receiving it by next week, I believe.

I called the gerenal line but got no answer from them at first and I tried to ask them the question related to the info pass (my appointment on 10/19), they then transferred the call to the other line. Instead got the info of info pass, the agent told me there is a good news for me about the oath letter thing...

thank you,
Hopefully, we all get our Oath letters soon,
God Bless us all!
I called the gerenal line but got no answer from them at first and I tried to ask them the question related to the info pass (my appointment on 10/19), they then transferred the call to the other line. Instead got the info of info pass, the agent told me there is a good news for me about the oath letter thing...

Oath in SF

Does that mean that earlier dates mentioned by FreedomCA (10/20, 11/10, 11/22) are not true anymore?

All please post when you get oath letter (with time, date and location)

This piece of paper I am holding says N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony.

It says it was printed on October 6th and it says I need to present myself, properly dressed and with some documents I have never heard of, at the Paramount in Oakland at 0915 on October 28th 2010.

:D

yes, i reveived my oath letter yesterday. The oath ceremony will be held in Oakland paramount theater at 9:15 AM on Oct 28th 2010.
thank you all ! & good luck all !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Teapot

I would like to know what question regarding the infopass led you being transferred to the secondary customer service. I would like to try the same since I have not got the oath letter yet.I do have an infopass appt set for 10/13 Thanks

Hello ART2010,

You need to insist with cust rep to transfer to second level IO. It is tough to get through them, otherwise you go for appointment on 10/13 hopefully get oath letter in hand. good luck

ART2010,

I think I was just lucky to get transferred to the next level representative since I just wanna check with them if I my info appointment's confirmed due to internet disconnection. You will get the answer anyway in the infopass appointment, you can ask for a copy of your oath letter if you did not receive one.

Finally! Just received N-445 Notice of Action

My interview date was 09/01. The letter is dated 10/07 for oath on 0915AM 10/28 at Paramount Theatre. Best of luck to everyone!

-Sam

OAth Ceremonies in SF

Hi All,

Paramont theater has posted on its website the schedule for oath ceremonies in SF area. It should be relief for lot people as there are lot of oath ceremonies scheduled in near future.

http://www.paramounttheatre.com/

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Naturalization Ceremonies at the Paramount Theater
IMPORTANT: Please arrive no later than 9:30 AM. Ceremonies begin promptly at 10:00 AM.

Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For further information, contact USCIS at the Customer Service Line: 1-800-375-5283