N-400 San Francisco timeline

Still waiting for IL

We have pretty same dates, please let me know if you receive your IL or hear anything from INS?

Sorry for the late response. I am still waiting for the IL. The good news is that USCIS Customer Service has logged my inquiry for the case being 30 days outside the normal processing time. They gave me a confirmation number for the inquiry. Secondly, when I check the case status on the automated phone system, it no longer provides status; either its a technical problem or maybe things have moved forward; I don't know. The case status on the website still shows pending.

Same here

I just checked status via phone and got response saying "Case wasn't found", but the website shows status as "Pending"

PD: 5/31/07
FD: 6/28/07
IL: Waiting

Sorry for the late response. I am still waiting for the IL. The good news is that USCIS Customer Service has logged my inquiry for the case being 30 days outside the normal processing time. They gave me a confirmation number for the inquiry. Secondly, when I check the case status on the automated phone system, it no longer provides status; either its a technical problem or maybe things have moved forward; I don't know. The case status on the website still shows pending.

I need info from those of you that have attended the interview in SF. Other than the normal civic questions, what other questions and what should I generally expect from this interview.

In my interview letter, I was asked to bring all original copy of documents submitted during my application, even though I have more recently dated document (utility bills, mortgage bills etc), should I come with the up to date bills or just come with the original (older) documents I included in my application?
07/24/07 Received FP notice
08/7/07 FP Done at Oakland [Appointment was 08/7]
10/18/07 Interview Notice sent
10/20/07 Received IL in mail

Hi closeloops ,your case status still online pending or disappear?
any update for IL?
------------------------------------------
07/02/07 mailed N 400
07/05/07 PD
07/31/07 FP
waitting IL

I need info from those of you that have attended the interview in SF. Other than the normal civic questions, what other questions and what should I generally expect from this interview.

In my interview letter, I was asked to bring all original copy of documents submitted during my application, even though I have more recently dated document (utility bills, mortgage bills etc), should I come with the up to date bills or just come with the original (older) documents I included in my application?

For me they did not ask any document other than Drivers lic, GC and passport. Thats it. Is your application based on marriage or you got GC thru employment? If it is based on marriage then you might need to take all supporting application (I have no idea, but has been discussed several time in several threads)

I received IL, thanks all

Just a quick one on the oath - passport issue. Do we have to pick up the passport at city all?? or do we receive that in mail???

Since they will collect your green card once you passed the oath. Let's say I will be moving out the country between oath date and passport receiving date. Is that possible for someone pick up the passport for me, and mail to another country?

maikal;

Am curious to know how you got your interview date without actually getting your interview letter? is there a # to call to get that info? Thnx!

I called 1-800 talked with the officer but got nothing.the online status still be pending,one month before I used the inforpass without appointment ,they refused to check the status for me.

maikal;

Am curious to know how you got your interview date without actually getting your interview letter? is there a # to call to get that info? Thnx!

Hi,

I actually get Interview letter, but i am currently out of country.My relative simply tell me the IL date, without knowing the receiving date personally.

MY

Hi desihai

thank for your reply,your case status still online or disappear,when it changed? I live in fremont too,and I guess we came from same country ZG,is it correct?acturly I have a lot difficuty to wait the IL, so I am very very anxious.

07/02/07 mail n-400 fremont
07/05/07 PD
07/31/07 FP
wait IL

Hi desihai

thank for your reply,your case status still online or disappear,when it changed? I live in fremont too,and I guess we came from same country ZG,is it correct?acturly I have a lot difficuty to wait the IL, so I am very very anxious.

online case status still on. It never changed after it appeared. No, I am not from country Zigolia.

deshihai
thank you so much,it seems the inforpass is the only way that can chick the IL sent or not,I am not working ,stay at home take care my baby,maybe that is the reason that my IL so late.my homecountry is not zigolia, is a big country.
---------------
07/05/07 PD
07/31/07 FD
waiting IL

Looks like im in the same boat as most of you except its 11/18 and I still havent received my Interview notice. Question, the original notice I received on 7/24 was a form I-797C, Notice of Action mentiones that my application was received and is in process but has been noted with one or more following exceptions(s): Missing Evidense which I am required to bring with me to the interview andf I will be receiving a separate notice to tell me what this necessary evidense it? Are they probably looking for my SSR? Thanks.. so this is normal? my wait time?

N-400 mailed - 06/25/07 Rcvd 07/11/07 (Per Online Case Status)
Priority Date - 07/06/07
Check Cashed - 07/16/07
I-797C Notice Date- 07/24/07
FP Notice - 07/25/07
FP Date/Done - 08/14/07
InterviewNotice - XX/XX/XX
Interview Date - XX/XX/XX
Oath Notice -XX/XX/XX
Oath Date -XX/XX/XX

Thanks to all and Congrats to all that have been through the Oath. When you think about it..this is all a ver big deal. Really looking forward to VOTE next NOV!

No update after 2nd FP in June

Hi,
My wife has done 2nd PF in June, but she didn't get any update after that. No IL yet. She took a Infopass(Oct 17th) and the officer gave form for submiting a enquiry. She also called the FBI number but got standard message that they will send the result to another office in Washington in 2wks, but Washington office will not answer to queries by phone.

Anyone has similar experience? What should my wife do next to get any information?
------------------------
12/26/06 N-400 Mailed
02/06/07 1st FP
06/15/07 2nd FP
IL not received yet

Hi closeloops ,your case status still online pending or disappear?
any update for IL?
07/02/07 mailed N 400
07/05/07 PD
07/31/07 FP
waitting IL

My online case status disapper few days before I received IL in the mail. But I have read in some threads that some people's online case status did not disappear even after they received their IL in the mail.
07/24/07 Received FP notice
08/7/07 FP Done at Oakland [Appointment was 08/7]
10/18/07 Interview Notice sent
10/20/07 Received IL in mail

Finally got IL letter in the mail..interview for Jan 4, 2008. This is going to screw up my travel plans in Feb. Will be seeking to postpone the oath if things go well.

SSC
6/30/2007 : Mailed N400 by regular mail from Fremont, CA
7/03/2007 : Priority Date on receipt
7/12/2007 : Check cashed
7/25/2007 : Received notice of application
7/30/2007 : Received FP notice
8/09/2007 : FP appointment (missed it)
8/24/2007 : Walk in FP completed
11/21/2007 : rcvd IL in mail
01/04/2008 : Interview date

Received my Interview Letter today 11/21/07, the notice is dated 11/16/07 and I am scheduled for my interview on 01/10/08 at 650 Sansome St, San Francisco. I checked the online status site just yesterday and there is no mention of this new great news. Oh well Im just so excited about all this!

N-400 mailed - 06/25/07 Rcvd 07/11/07 (Per Online Case Status)
Priority Date - 07/06/07
Check Cashed - 07/16/07
I-797C Notice Date- 07/24/07
FP Notice - 07/25/07
FP Date/Done - 08/14/07
Interview Notice - 11/21/07
Interview Date - 01/10/08
Oath Notice -XX/XX/XX
Oath Date -XX/XX/XX

Thanks to all and Congrats to all that have been through the Oath. When you think about it..this is all a ver big deal. Really looking forward to VOTE next NOV!

get IL,online status disapeared,thanks all,one question ,what is the select service regristation meaning?
-----------------------------

07/02/07 mailed n 400 to CSC
07/05/07 PD
07/31/07 FP
11/21/07 get IL
01/09/08 interview