N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Good luck to you too newhaven.

sd63 ... not sure why these DO's keep posting these dates. They dont follow them. Though they have Feb 23, 2007 - they are actually processing May/June .. right ?

No idea

Good luck to you too newhaven.

sd63 ... not sure why these DO's keep posting these dates. They dont follow them. Though they have Feb 23, 2007 - they are actually processing May/June .. right ?

You are right!!! That's why this forum is so helpful in keeping our sanity:)

It probably is because they may still be processing an application with that date (pending due to some reason).

Good luck Rembi! You should get it in a week's time. I don't know whether Hartford is still sending ILs batch by batch.

I have filed my spouse's I-130 in Dec 2007 and it took just less than 2 months to get the Receipt Notice. Now they are current. Then I filed her I-129F, but it was so quick, received the Receipt Notice in a week. Now, another immigraton wait for the approvals. So, based on my experience, immigration never ends :)

BTW, NY Indian embassy received the OCI certificate from Delhi and I mailed my U.S passport for OCI U sticker stamping. I should get the passport back by the end of next week. Overall, OCI process took 2 months and that immigration journey is ending :)

We should keep another accounting head, just to keep track of immigration expenses :) Lack of peace of mind due to immigraton delay cannot be counted, that just reduces the life expectancy :)

@CTN400, Like you I applied for OCI for my family....took me a while to get the documents straightened and mailed to CGI NY...My OCI docs are dispatched from Delhi today.. Did you not send your Indian PP for cancellation along with your US PP for OCI Sticker? I saw many people do that in the OCI forum.

Good to see so many people progressing along with Hartford. Good luck to all others in their Citizenship journey. Hang in there, all pains leads to some gains....eventually :)

@CTN400, Like you I applied for OCI for my family....took me a while to get the documents straightened and mailed to CGI NY...My OCI docs are dispatched from Delhi today.. Did you not send your Indian PP for cancellation along with your US PP for OCI Sticker? I saw many people do that in the OCI forum.

Good to see so many people progressing along with Hartford. Good luck to all others in their Citizenship journey. Hang in there, all pains leads to some gains....eventually :)

AGCSEEKER, I had canceled my Indian PP, the week after my naturalization. I went to Indian Embassy physically since I was working in NY city. But I just wasted a day by going there. You can do it when you apply for OCI certificate.

AGCSEEKER, I had canceled my Indian PP, the week after my naturalization. I went to Indian Embassy physically since I was working in NY city. But I just wasted a day by going there. You can do it when you apply for OCI certificate.

FYI, received OCI card (Indian lifelong visa) yesterday. That completes my immigration journey :) 01/05/2008 I mailed application, received on 02/27/2008. Good luck to all others waiting for ILs, Oath, PP and your original country's visa !!!

FYI, received OCI card (Indian lifelong visa) yesterday. That completes my immigration journey :) 01/05/2008 I mailed application, received on 02/27/2008. Good luck to all others waiting for ILs, Oath, PP and your original country's visa !!!

Congratulations CTN400. I mailed my+family OCI applications on 1/25/2008...mine is dispatched from Delhi 02/26 and should be at NYCGI in a few days...most 2 weeks more for me...i'm also nearing an end (most hopefully!!!!) to the immigration journey! Good luck to others in their journey!

Congratulations CTN400 - and good luck to aGCseeker. Some more wait for me - still no sign of IL. I have a quick question for folks : my wife's Indian passport expires in a couple of months. I am worried that if I mail it in now, we might not get it done in time for the interview. Is it OK to use an expired passport for the interview (should be close as I am hoping for my IL soon). Or should I go to the city and get it done ?

Congratulations CTN400 - and good luck to aGCseeker. Some more wait for me - still no sign of IL. I have a quick question for folks : my wife's Indian passport expires in a couple of months. I am worried that if I mail it in now, we might not get it done in time for the interview. Is it OK to use an expired passport for the interview (should be close as I am hoping for my IL soon). Or should I go to the city and get it done ?

Rembi, Indian PP renewal will be done in 2-3 weeks time by mail. I have done it in 2003. But if you go to Indian Embassy, NY, you can speed up the processing. Never take expired Indian PP to the Naturalization interview. They might give you an RFE with an un-expired Indian PP. That's my guess.

Good luck to your upcoming interview. Though you get IL soon, your interview may be scheduled after 2 months from now, based on the current Hartford stats. Am I right ?

Yes, you are right .. even if I get the IL now .. the interview would be only in May. So I will start the application right away and send it to CGI-NY. One of my friends recently went to the embassy in person and told me that they are not extending them right away - but instead told him that they will mail it to him. So he told me to just mail the application in. I will do that right away. Thanks

nothing in mail for me this week either .. more waiting ... :(
I am seeing folks from other DOs (VSC also) post on this forum about ILs anad oaths and it is making feel .. why did I do this from Hartford .. well I am stuck now with the slow processing of this DO...

fyi, passed interview on 2/25. The interview took less than 30 mins, officer walked me thru the application/confirmed all points, asked 6 questions from the history test. Oath scheduled for 3/14 in New Haven.

fyi, passed interview on 2/25. The interview took less than 30 mins, officer walked me thru the application/confirmed all points, asked 6 questions from the history test. Oath scheduled for 3/14 in New Haven.

Congrats CTUSER! Good luck to oath too!

Rembi, don't lose patience, though it is easier to be said.

PS:- A successful person is not the one who wins always, but the one who tries to be successful without losing the hope :)

newhaven, the ILs usually go out in the 3rd / 4th weeks of the month. So I think we might have to wait for a couple more weeks. Boring ... :(

My wife received IL but I am still waiting!

Both of us sent our applications together with Received date of May 31'07. My wife received her interview letter scheduled for April 30th last week. I called IO this morning and had no luck. The same bs about Hartford processing feb 23rd cases and my case is pending and that one officer might be faster than the other in processing cases. Fingers crossed and hopefully I get it in the mail this week. Thanks