N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Hartford Processing Times are awful

It really hurts to see other DO's processing May or June 2007, when Hartford is still at Jan 28th. Hope USCIS operations adds more staff at Hartford.

Just curious , How long is it taking for passports. I applied for my passport on Jan 18th and havent received it yet. Eventhough the official time is 4-6 weeks, people have been getting passports in 10 days

Just curious , How long is it taking for passports. I applied for my passport on Jan 18th and havent received it yet. Eventhough the official time is 4-6 weeks, people have been getting passports in 10 days

You'll get it today or tomorrow because I got in exactly 2 weeks time. Applied for OCI on Jan 8th, but that's still under process. Also, updated the social security record too.

You'll get it today or tomorrow because I got in exactly 2 weeks time. Applied for OCI on Jan 8th, but that's still under process. Also, updated the social security record too.

I checked the status online and it said that my passport is under processing.

Congrats DNIVRAB for your another immigration document :) Your immigration journey is almost over if you get your native country's visa too :)

I am applying for my OCI tomorrow. My friemd applied for his OCI on Jan 12th and his status was updated on the website today.

Hi everyone,

Looks like the real end of the process for me. I got my US passport yesterday and even voted this morning!

In terms of paperwork now, all I have to do is bet my Overseas Indian Citizenship and that will be it!

Hope the rest of you are at this stage of life soon.

Hi everyone,

Looks like the real end of the process for me. I got my US passport yesterday and even voted this morning!

In terms of paperwork now, all I have to do is bet my Overseas Indian Citizenship and that will be it!

Hope the rest of you are at this stage of life soon.

Congrats SBA for your passport ! OCI takes 2 months. I have already passed one month.

One of the worst (un-professional) websites I have ever seen is Indian Embassy NY website. There are so many spelling mistakes, same mistakes repeated so many times, not at all properly aligned, no sense of color combination etc. Also, whenever I go to their location physically, I feel like I am standing in a fish market. This is just my opinion, others please do not take it serious !

Sharing my Interview experience.

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. This forum has been so helpful especially when waiting for the IL. My info is as noted below. I just completed my Interview today. The appointment was at 11:00 am and I reached the office around 10:30 am. I was called in by the officer around 11:10 am and I was done by 11:30 am. He verified the Passport, GC, SSN Card and DL . He asked 7 questions on the civics test and stopped after 7 were correct. All the questions were from the booklet that they gave at the time of FP. Also, he verified all the items filled in N400 application. I had a traffic citation in the NY state and I showed him the receipt for the fines paid for $300 and he kept copy of the receipt. He also asked for the Tax transcripts and kept copies of the same. He made me write two sentences in English and initials on the form to verify all the information. The officer was very courteous and he told he had all the information and that a decision would be mailed soon. I was hoping to get choices of the Oath Dates at the end of the interview. He said that I should be receiving a decision in a few weeks. Does anyone have a similar experience of not being given the oath date at the time of interview?

VBN400
VSC-Hartford DO
PD: 03/08/2007
FP: 04/13/2007
IL Received: Last week of December 2007
Interview Date: 02/11/2008
Oath Letter: XX/XX/XXXX
Oath Date: XX/XX/XXXX

Last edited by a moderator: