N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

I am guessing this is that time of the month (January) when ILs are delivered ... CTN400Applicant .. please keep us posted if you receive your IL. I am guessing you should get it sometime this week. Good luck !

Thanks MEEK1234 for asking ! I am back to the U.S today, checked the mail and have a good news ! I got oath letter and OD is on Dec 21st Friday at 8:30AM at Bridgeport. No more issues... Actually they had mailed the oath letter on the next day of the interview date.

Now after citizenship, next journey (I-130 and I-129F) of immigration for my spouse starts ! Immigration never ends :)

Hi, CTN400,

My situation is very much like yours. It's very very frustrated to me why citizenship and K3/K4 process are so so slow right now? I heard it used to take 4-5 months for N400 and 3 months for K3/K4. Can we do anything about it?

If I remember, someone in this forum called congressman/senate, but no explanation or improvement. I suggest everyone in this forum should call them to let them realize how slow the Hartford FO is, and how this slowness affects the everyday life of all of us.

hi all,
I am new to this thread as well, and here are my details:
PD:06/20/2007
ND:07/05/2007
FP:07/20/2007
ID:waiting......

Welcome FayeCT.. my timeline very similat to yours.. I updated the spreadsheet with your information. I am guessing may be a month (or 2 months worstcase) wait for us June PD folks. Good luck.

Meanwhile, we are all waiting to hear the good news from CTN400Applicant on IL receipt. He is next in line.

Welcome FayeCT.. my timeline very similat to yours.. I updated the spreadsheet with your information. I am guessing may be a month (or 2 months worstcase) wait for us June PD folks. Good luck.

Meanwhile, we are all waiting to hear the good news from CTN400Applicant on IL receipt. He is next in line.

Hi rembi,

would please add my data to spreadsheet:

PD: June 04 2007
Called for no FP notice: Nov. 19, 2007
FP Notice Received: Dec. 5, 2007
FP Date @Hartford: Dec. 13, 2007
IL Received:
Interview Date:
Oath Date:

What do you think how my late FP affects ID and OD? If all of us write or call senate about speed of Hartford FO, you think they speed up the process?

Hi, CTN400,

My situation is very much like yours. It's very very frustrated to me why citizenship and K3/K4 process are so so slow right now? I heard it used to take 4-5 months for N400 and 3 months for K3/K4. Can we do anything about it?

If I remember, someone in this forum called congressman/senate, but no explanation or improvement. I suggest everyone in this forum should call them to let them realize how slow the Hartford FO is, and how this slowness affects the everyday life of all of us.

Now K3/K4 and IR1/CR1 look almost same. I don't think we can do anything here. I am also so frustrated like you !!! Good luck !!!

Hi rembi,

would please add my data to spreadsheet:

PD: June 04 2007
Called for no FP notice: Nov. 19, 2007
FP Notice Received: Dec. 5, 2007
FP Date @Hartford: Dec. 13, 2007
IL Received:
Interview Date:
Oath Date:

What do you think how my late FP affects ID and OD? If all of us write or call senate about speed of Hartford FO, you think they speed up the process?

newhaven, CTN400 also had a similar issue with FP. His FP is delayed too but his internview / adjudication is not impacted. I think your PD will hold good as long as the FP clears. Usually FBI clears them in a day (24 hours). So I think you should be OK.

newhaven, CTN400 also had a similar issue with FP. His FP is delayed too but his internview / adjudication is not impacted. I think your PD will hold good as long as the FP clears. Usually FBI clears them in a day (24 hours). So I think you should be OK.

Newhaven, Rembi is right. It didn't affect my interview date. My FP was done 6 months after the PD. Interview was done 10 months after the PD. So, you are all set.

Thanks Rembi for taking care of updating the spreadsheet, good job !

We are supposed to have something within 212 days. Should we call when time is up and nothing happened? I am not so sure that is very helpful.
Besides, have your online status changed accordingly? Mine remains the same all the time which says my case is still in Vermont Service Center.

Thank you very much for all the work. Good luck to all of us!

FayeCT, the online status is not very reliable. Even if you call the service center, the automated response is exactly the same also. So I stopped looking the status online. 212 days is just some number they came up with. The best tracking tool is our spreadsheet. So far it provided good trending information and the ILs arrived pretty much as it shows. This coming Friday / Saturday (25-26) if CTN400Applicant (whose PD is in Apr 07) gets it .. then the trend is continuing. The best for us is to wait for a month (or 2) and then discuss on thie forum before we take the next step (infopass or calling the Svc center)

Good luck !

FayeCT, the online status is not very reliable. Even if you call the service center, the automated response is exactly the same also. So I stopped looking the status online. 212 days is just some number they came up with. The best tracking tool is our spreadsheet. So far it provided good trending information and the ILs arrived pretty much as it shows. This coming Friday / Saturday (25-26) if CTN400Applicant (whose PD is in Apr 07) gets it .. then the trend is continuing. The best for us is to wait for a month (or 2) and then discuss on thie forum before we take the next step (infopass or calling the Svc center)

Good luck !

Rembi is right, The online status is unreliable. I am eagerly waiting form my IL.

Good luck !

Thanks, rembi and CTN400. What do you think if everyone of us call senate to let Hartford DO speed up the process?

Folks,

I could not wait anymore - so I called the 800 number for USCIS and reached a service rep (I am not sure if he is an IO). After some regular "yes - no" questions .. he asked my N400 receipt number and told me that it is taking more than 1 year for ILs to go out. I told him that I will have to travel outside the country for a a couple of weeks on work and he said just go happily... as he dont think I will receive IL in the next few weeks. He also said that I should be OK as I am going on work related travel and not pleasure (not sure what he really meant .. pleasure not allowed ?). Then he said he understands that is can be frustrating that you dont hear anything from the USCIS for months together, but due to the volumes it is taking longer so he asked me to wait for some more time and not to worry - as my application is all "fine" and everything looks good. All in all - I didnot get any more new information or news that would worry me (like stuck in a name check) etc. Though it is painful to hear that it can take more than a year to receive IL. I felt a little better when he said "it looks just fine on his side and I should not worry".

Good luck !

Folks,

I could not wait anymore - so I called the 800 number for USCIS and reached a service rep (I am not sure if he is an IO). After some regular "yes - no" questions .. he asked my N400 receipt number and told me that it is taking more than 1 year for ILs to go out. I told him that I will have to travel outside the country for a a couple of weeks on work and he said just go happily... as he dont think I will receive IL in the next few weeks. He also said that I should be OK as I am going on work related travel and not pleasure (not sure what he really meant .. pleasure not allowed ?). Then he said he understands that is can be frustrating that you dont hear anything from the USCIS for months together, but due to the volumes it is taking longer so he asked me to wait for some more time and not to worry - as my application is all "fine" and everything looks good. All in all - I didnot get any more new information or news that would worry me (like stuck in a name check) etc. Though it is painful to hear that it can take more than a year to receive IL. I felt a little better when he said "it looks just fine on his side and I should not worry".

Good luck !

Sounds like you spoke to a contractor employee who has no idea or knowledge of the USCIS processes and timelines. He was looking at basically the same information as you have access to via the Online Status application. Although USCIS has quoted a 16-18 months processing time, there are individuals with your PD and later in other DOs getting interview letters. So, it is NOT taking 12 months or more for all locations. Please take what these contractors say with a grain of salt.

Thx LolaLi .. thats what I thought too. FYI my PD is June 1, 2007. We maintained a spreadsheet on this thread, and according to that the wait is close to 10 months now for Hartford folks. March 2007 folks got their ILs in December, so atleast another 2 month wait for me.