N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

I also got same feedback about my FP. But make sure you have put your name on the mail box. I did my FP after 6 months of my PD, but ID was on as per the timeline of others. It didn't delay the things.

Thanks, CTN400. Do you still remember how long is between your feedback and FP?

CTN400 did you get oath letter?

Thanks MEEK1234 for asking ! I am back to the U.S today, checked the mail and have a good news ! I got oath letter and OD is on Dec 21st Friday at 8:30AM at Bridgeport. No more issues... Actually they had mailed the oath letter on the next day of the interview date.

Now after citizenship, next journey (I-130 and I-129F) of immigration for my spouse starts ! Immigration never ends :)

Thanks MEEK1234 for asking ! I am back to the U.S today, checked the mail and have a good news ! I got oath letter and OD is on Dec 21st Friday at 8:30AM at Bridgeport. No more issues... Actually they had mailed the oath letter on the next day of the interview date.

Now after citizenship, next journey (I-130 and I-129F) of immigration for my spouse starts ! Immigration never ends :)

Congratulations to you CTN400 on your marriage and Oath Letter... you're right immigration never ends...

my next step after naturalization certificate on 21st is to apply for passports for myself and my wife and then OCI cards for the whole family.

Congratulations to you CTN400 on your marriage and Oath Letter... you're right immigration never ends...

my next step after naturalization certificate on 21st is to apply for passports for myself and my wife and then OCI cards for the whole family.

aGCseeker, where is your oath ceremony on Dec 21st ? I am at Bridgeport.

Ok, after reading your prior mail, I came to know that yours is at New Haven. Good luck aGCseeker !

My oath letter has been marked in red ink to bring my new marriage certificate since I disclosed it during my interview. Then the interviewer was kidding that at N-400 filing I was married, at interview I was divorced and at oath I would be married again. He also wished good luck to the marriage.

I told him about my vacation plans, that's why he arranged the oath at suitable date after the vacation. Otherwise, it could have been at the end of November. Hartford DO officers are very polite and courteous ! You would enjoy talking to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats CTN400 - looks like atleast the remaining Immigration steps for you are not as cumbersome as the N400 part. Good luck with them too... looks like a long haul for the folks like us ..!!!

Within couple of weeks of the USCIS letter, I got the FP notice. Don't worry.

Thanks, CTN400. I just got the FP notice today, and I want to share the excitement with you all. It's scheduled on 12/13.

PD: June 04 2007
Called for no FP notice: Nov. 19, 2007
FP Notice Received: Dec. 5, 2007
FP Date @Hartford: Dec. 13, 2007
IL Received:
Interview Date:
Oath Date:

Congrats CTN400 - looks like atleast the remaining Immigration steps for you are not as cumbersome as the N400 part. Good luck with them too... looks like a long haul for the folks like us ..!!!

REMBI, if the pace continues as is, you should get IL in the next 4 months. There are rumors that naturalization process would take an average 12 to 18 months, but we never know !

Thanks, CTN400. I just got the FP notice today, and I want to share the excitement with you all. It's scheduled on 12/13.

PD: June 04 2007
Called for no FP notice: Nov. 19, 2007
FP Notice Received: Dec. 5, 2007
FP Date @Hartford: Dec. 13, 2007
IL Received:
Interview Date:
Oath Date:

Good news ! I hope you had sticked your name on the mail box this time :) The FP delay wouldn't slow down your naturalization process. Good luck again!

Oath documents

Can you guys who completed oath ceremony please throw some light on the following ? Are the documents listed in the oath letter enough to bring during oath ? Those are basically oath letter, green card, document for marital status change if any, passports to show travel outside the U.S after the interview etc.

Do you recommend any other docs other than the above ? Or is it safe to take all the files produced during the interview ?

Waiting for the IL...

Any guesses of when I might get my IL based on the current trends. My PD is on Apr 25 2007.
Is there anybody out there with a PD close to the APR 25th?

Thanks

Looks like the Oath ceremony is happening in batches on one day. My Friend's oath is on Dec 21 at 12:30 in the afternoon.

Rgds