N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

On a side note .. what concerns me is that it seems like the 485 process is being given more importance ?... One of my friends applied for 485 in June .. got his GC already (not VSC, but TSC). Also I heard similar fast processing stories for other 485 applicants... is this going to cause more delays in N400s ?... or do we have a separate dedicated group of IOs to process N400s ?..

Just a quick note of hope for everyone waiting for their ILs..

When I received my IL last month, I received it on a Saturday (25th). The new dates had posted on the 15th of August last month... so I received it 10 days later. :)

Good luck!

Just a quick note of hope for everyone waiting for their ILs..

When I received my IL last month, I received it on a Saturday (25th). The new dates had posted on the 15th of August last month... so I received it 10 days later. :)

Good luck!

That's why I am telling for those who are waiting for IL, to wait until this Saturday or may be early next week.

On a side note .. what concerns me is that it seems like the 485 process is being given more importance ?... One of my friends applied for 485 in June .. got his GC already (not VSC, but TSC). Also I heard similar fast processing stories for other 485 applicants... is this going to cause more delays in N400s ?... or do we have a separate dedicated group of IOs to process N400s ?..

Only 2 service centers now processe 485 cases. I don't think it has any relation with N-400 cases. In fact, N-400 processing will be accelarated due to upcoming elections and all.

i agree to certain extent with rembi. I heard from my friend that his I-485 was sent to NSC, but receipts are processed at TSC and his EAD/AD were processed at CSC. I think Employment GCs are getting more importance that our future citizens

Good News

Hello friends :

I'm really happy , yesterday I received my oath letter for 26 september, same of CT786 , thanks everybody , it was a stressful process , but I keep my faith.

Thanks so much :) ;)

Since its been so long since FP, I decided to check this forum. Seems from the past few posts that my IL should be in mail soon.

This is what I see when I entered my(and my wife's) ESC*00xxxxxxx number on case status online:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Hello friends :

I'm really happy , yesterday I received my oath letter for 26 september, same of CT786 , thanks everybody , it was a stressful process , but I keep my faith.

Thanks so much :) ;)

That's great news OTTOREYNA ! Good luck fpr oath ! Update us after that.

Since its been so long since FP, I decided to check this forum. Seems from the past few posts that my IL should be in mail soon.

This is what I see when I entered my(and my wife's) ESC*00xxxxxxx number on case status online:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

AGCSEEKER, don't worry about online status, it is not consistent. Please post your happy face here within a couple of days time.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat Neeeeeeeeeeeews!

Finally, I received IL ! Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! It's on Nov 8th. So I am the first in this batch, hope everybody will get it soon... Good luck guys !!!

Congrats guys ... next in line from our spreadsheet are SBA, JK2007 and
DNIVRAB

Good luck to you all

Finally, I received IL ! Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! It's on Nov 8th. So I am the first in this batch, hope everybody will get it soon... Good luck guys !!!

Congrats CTN400 and aGCSeeker!!!! Rest of the folks waiting, keep the faith, you will get it very soon.

CTN400, do you think you will be able to publish an updated spreadsheet soon?

Congrats CTN400 and aGCSeeker!!!! Rest of the folks waiting, keep the faith, you will get it very soon.

CTN400, do you think you will be able to publish an updated spreadsheet soon?

Thanks Palluji1, Rembi !!!

SBA, JK2007 and DNIVRAB, if you don't get it in this batch, don't worry. You will show up your happy faces in the next batch. Good luck SBA, JK2007 and DNIVRAB ! You'll be there in the next batch definitely.

So, the conclusion is - even if Hartford DO processing shows "7 months", it is another junk piece of information. Actually, it has moved only around 3 weeks. If it had been advanced 4 weeks, SBA would have got the IL.

Here is the updated information in our precious spreadsheet.

MEEK1234, you need to open infopass and enquire about your case next week.

Is it a good assumption that if you havent received your IL by Sat 9/22, you will have to wait for the necxt batch (next month)

Is it a good assumption that if you havent received your IL by Sat 9/22, you will have to wait for the necxt batch (next month)

I think this may be the case since two other folks who have PDs before you in the spreadsheet also haven't received it yet. Nothing to worry about though, you WILL get in the next batch and also the pattern seems to suggest that your interview will be as per the sequence. Don't lose hope, you will get your IL in the next batch for sure.

Good luck! God bless.