N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Are you excited ?

Palluji1, are you excited for the interview ? You have only 2 more weeks for that :) BTW, who's our current President :) I am the interviewer :)

Hello Guys !!

I hope get the letter for the oath this week , because I'm a little worried…

luck to all

Don't worry Ottoreyna, you'll get it this week. You have to worry after a week. Patience is the key, I am eating 3 tablets of the patience every day :)

Great News !!!

N-400 processing has only 7 months lag now ! That means they are processing the cases up to 02/15/2007 ! It has advanced almost 3 months within the last one month. This is great news for all waiting for IL !!!

CTN400 (It's me!), AGCSEEKER, SBA, JK2007, DNIVRAB and CTUSER should technically get ILs. I wish you (MEEK1234 and HELPMOI) also to get IL in this batch. ILs must be received by this Saturday. Good luck guys !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is good news. Thanks CT400. I hope that my mail is not lost as I changed my address. I got a letter from INS in the new address stating that they have applied the address change to my case. Hope they send the IL to the new address.

Hoping for the best.

I am confused about the "7months" lag for Hartford DO. What does that mean ?.. they are processing N400 applications from February 2007 or they are trying to keep the "escalations" from all the letters we are sending them thru the Congressmen and Senators. My thought is that if they put a specific date .. people can compare their timeline to that date and use it to escalate. Now that it very vague .. "7months" ... people we will wait longer . ??? :)

That is good news. Thanks CT400. I hope that my mail is not lost as I changed my address. I got a letter from INS in the new address stating that they have applied the address change to my case. Hope they send the IL to the new address.

Hoping for the best.

Good luck DNVIRAB ! If you have received a recent letter from USCIS at your new address about address change, you're all set.

I am confused about the "7months" lag for Hartford DO. What does that mean ?.. they are processing N400 applications from February 2007 or they are trying to keep the "escalations" from all the letters we are sending them thru the Congressmen and Senators. My thought is that if they put a specific date .. people can compare their timeline to that date and use it to escalate. Now that it very vague .. "7months" ... people we will wait longer . ??? :)

REMBI, wait until this Sat, then your queries would be clear.

To me, it seems, they process the cases up to 02/15/2007. Since the interview is happening normally one month after sending the IL, whoever filed on or before 03/15/2007 should receive ILs in this batch. This is only my assumption based on the statistics, assumptions can be overruled by USCIS :) Good luck to all !

Yes CTN, i come with my appointment... i was oath last friday 7th and have appointment on monday 10th..actually u can wait ur passport if u will travel in nxt 72 hours.. but i do overnight mailing..very fast processing here in norwalk finally USCIS is over to me ...i like ur judgement u do a wise decision u will paid that after all.. gudluck for ur marriage in the near future..

P.s my status in website is still " Case still pending" are theire system got a virus? they might need to clean up some spyworm:D :cool:

I am traveling a week after the oath date and have made an appointment at the Norwalk Passport Office. I have a confirmed reservation but I haven't purchased it yet. The automated reservation system mentioned to bring either an airline ticket or a confirmed airline generated itinerary.

Just wondering what is a confirmed airline generated itinerary?

1) Is it a confirmed itinerary that I need to request directly from the airline rather than my travel agent? OR
2) Is it the airline e-ticket?

Thanks for your help.

Folks, an interesting thing I noticed on the USCIS processing times page is that ... all the DOs (not just Hartford) have changed N400 processing to 7 months ... so seems like a US wide change in policy ?... I still think this 7 months thing is something to keep us guessing and waiting .. otherwise why would faster DOs like NYC, Newark etc.. would also change to 7 months ?

Well Newark is not fast...

Sill only people with March PD started getting IL with November dates... Thats more than 7 months from what it used to be 5 months for the complete process...

Folks, an interesting thing I noticed on the USCIS processing times page is that ... all the DOs (not just Hartford) have changed N400 processing to 7 months ... so seems like a US wide change in policy ?... I still think this 7 months thing is something to keep us guessing and waiting .. otherwise why would faster DOs like NYC, Newark etc.. would also change to 7 months ?

Wait until this Saturday's (09/22) mail. If nothing happens, then there is some severe problem. I hope not. Otherwise, instead of 3 tablets, I will need to take 5 tablets of the patience daily :)