N-400 from Service Center to Lockbox - NEW USCIS PROCESS

I just realized that my D/O is St Paul, MN and not Milwaukee, WI because I live in North Wisconsin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
D/O : St Paul, MN
12/18/08 : N-400 Mailed to Nebraska Service Center.
12/22/08 : Forwarded to Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox.
12/29/08 : USPS (A notice was left at PO Box 21251).
12/29/08 : USPS ( mail delivered).
01/05/09 : Check cached
01/08/09 : NOA Received
01/12/09 : FP Notice Received.
01/21/09 : FP Appointment.
02/28/09 : Interview Letter.
04/20/09 : Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.

Thanks Nino77. You have been a great help. We used your trick to get to the second level and to get info about our IL. They told that us that the IL have been sent 2 days ago and our Interview is scheduled for 04/20/09. We just received the IL and they correct about the Interview date.

Good Luck Nono77.

Security Guard refused FP walk-in

I just wanted to share with you that I tried to do FP (walk-in) after receiving the notice today and the security guard or whoever it is that you meet once you enter the application support center refused to process it and told me to come back on the date indicated on my notice. So, it seems that FP (walk-in) does not work the same at every USCIS support center.
--------------------------------------------
D/O : Baltimore, MD
02/14/09 : N-400 Mailed to TX lockbox
02/18/09 : N-400 Received
02/18/09 : Priority Date
02/23/09 : Notice Date
02/25/09 : FP Notice Date
02/27/09 : NOA Received ( I-797C)
02/28/09 : FP Notice Received
03/14/09 : FP Appointment
??/??/09 : FP Completed
??/??/09 : Interview Letter
??/??/09 : Interview Date
??/??/09 : Oath Letter
??/??/09 : Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my IL today - Interview date is April 6th at 10 AM - Which means I need to leave home at 5 AM :rolleyes: - but thats ok, I hope no issues like my green card interview where my "background checks" weren't fully done. Wish me luck y'all.

Thanks for all the support I have gotten from all of you on this forum.

I received my IL today - Interview date is April 6th at 10 AM - Which means I need to leave home at 5 AM :rolleyes: - but thats ok, I hope no issues like my green card interview where my "background checks" weren't fully done. Wish me luck y'all.

Good luck nino. For an interview, I'd stay awake all night, so no problem if I'd have to wake up at 5 AM. :cool:

Thanks Nino77. You have been a great help. We used your trick to get to the second level and to get info about our IL. They told that us that the IL have been sent 2 days ago and our Interview is scheduled for 04/20/09. We just received the IL and they correct about the Interview date.

Good Luck Nono77.

Great - Good luck on your interview.

Nino77: Good luck for your interview. what documents are you planning to take with you for your interview. Is there any documents checklist came with interview letter?

thanks
Punjabi1

Great - Good luck on your interview.

docs

Punjabi1,

they send you a document list - some of it apply to you some don't. I am planning to take a lot of documents. basically everything I could think of, however I am doing so because I traveled ALOT, total 444 days outside the US in the last 3 years, and I had a 3 months trip then back for a week and followed by 5 months trip so I know I am gonna be asked about it and I will do my best to present my case.

Here is what I am taking for sure.

Police & County background check.
State background check.
Driving record - Clear record even though I had few tickets - I went to driving school every time
my tax returns for last 5 years
ALL my passports & travel document
School transcript
A letter from employer when I worked in Ireland (US company - Dell)
Green card
Interview letter
letter from landlord saying I maintained my lease from 2003 until 2007
Bank statements and credit card letters saying I have been a customer since xxxx
Student loans
Selective service letter
my travel dates from the foia I did with the US Customs and Border Protection
marriage certificate

Thats all I could think of - GUYS please please let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Nino,

Goodluck on your interview. Hope everything goes smothly for you. by the way has your online status or LUD changed?

Regards,

mnq_n400

Nino,

Goodluck on your interview. Hope everything goes smothly for you. by the way has your online status or LUD changed?

Regards,

mnq_n400

Not a change - online status and LUD are still the same - Did u call? Is you name check has been cleared?

Checked on the status of my app since there it is not available online at all. I spoke to the II level. She said everything was alright and nothing was pending from me. She said that she cannot say if the name check/Finger print check has come back. Is that normal?

She said that I might receive an initial interview call some time soon.

how to call FBI to find out about fingerprinting status

Nino77: i called FBI last week regarding status of my FP. they successfully sent back my FP resuts to USCIS same day.
Now tell me how u able to talk with 2nd level I/O at USCIS. Is there any number or Trick ?? what specific question should i ask them ??
i will give them a call later this week or by next week!!

Punjabi1

Dear Punjabi1, can you please tell me how/where you called FBI to find out about your fingerprinting status? Today I called USCIS and talked to 2ndlevel IO (thanks to NiNo). She told me that they are still waiting for fingerprinting as well as my name check to clear. I had my finger printing done on 17th of February so I was expecting the finger printing to get through by now [on glitch was that finger printing was taken manually as computer was not working]. Please let me know.

Thanks

Nino,

Did try but they said they could not tell me if its been cleared or not but everything is moving as scheduled.

Thanks,

mnq_n400
Not a change - online status and LUD are still the same - Did u call? Is you name check has been cleared?

Inteview date set

Nino:: Today i called USCIS and talk with 2nd level I/O. he said they already sent my interview letter day before yesterday and its set for April 30.today i got the inteview letter.thanks for your help....
Srhasan:: you can call FBI at 1-304-625-5590. let me know how it goes..

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

02/09/09 :FP Notice Received
02/24/09 :FP Appointment (Hackensack ASC)
02/11/09 :FP Walkin
03/03/09 :Interview Letter.
04/30/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats punjabi..that was fast..
i guess ur DO is very fast..

I have similar timelines as urs.. i am guessing that i might get mine in next week..but i do see lots of people with atlanta DO still waiting..

So may be might take a longer time..good luck o n ur interview

Nino,

Did try but they said they could not tell me if its been cleared or not but everything is moving as scheduled.

Thanks,

mnq_n400

mnq_n400,

You should know this by now - If you don't get an answer hang up and call again, I had some 2nd level IOs telling me they can't give me the exact date of the interview, I just hang up and called again until I got someone who did.

Try the following - Me and my friend applied for N-400 at the same time, he has already received his interview letter, could you please tell me what's holding up my case?

It worked for me everytime, I feel kinda sorry that I had to lie but they gave us no other options, I see no reason for us not to be able to see the same info as a 2nd IO.

Nino:: Today i called USCIS and talk with 2nd level I/O. he said they already sent my interview letter day before yesterday and its set for April 30.today i got the inteview letter.thanks for your help....
Srhasan:: you can call FBI at 1-304-625-5590. let me know how it goes..

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

02/09/09 :FP Notice Received
02/24/09 :FP Appointment (Hackensack ASC)
02/11/09 :FP Walkin
03/03/09 :Interview Letter.
04/30/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day) :cool:

GREAT NEWS!! Good luck on your interview - I wish Memphis had same day oath, your are almost there.

Dear Punjabi1, can you please tell me how/where you called FBI to find out about your fingerprinting status? Today I called USCIS and talked to 2ndlevel IO (thanks to NiNo). She told me that they are still waiting for fingerprinting as well as my name check to clear. I had my finger printing done on 17th of February so I was expecting the finger printing to get through by now [on glitch was that finger printing was taken manually as computer was not working]. Please let me know.

Thanks

taken manually means you will experience some delay - I would give it 30 days. I know thats not what you wanted to hear, sorry!!