N-400 Fillings after July 31st

shahed.uddin

Registered Users (C)
It does not matter what Service Center you filed with but I would like to start this thread for folks that filed after the gold rush. This would help us better understand the timeline. Can you please post yours? Thanks in advance.

N-400 mailed CSC - 10/02/2007
USCIS Receipt - 10/03/2007
Priority Date - XX/XX/XX
Check Cashed - XX/XX/XX
FP Notice - XX/XX/XX
FP Date/Done - XX/XX/XX
IL Notice - XX/XX/XX
IL Date - XX/XX/XX

California Service Center

N-400 mailed - 10/09/07
USCIS Receipt - 10/12/07
Check Cashed - 11/02/07

I think we should see a lot of check cashed updates in next few weeks. Hopefully this backlog wont impact the processing times severly.

I got my check cashed today. Thank god.

N-400 mailed to CSC - 10/09/07
USCIS Receipt - 10/12/07
Check Cashed - 11/06/07

CSC sure seems to be moving quickly. It's been over 9 weeks for me, and my check still hasn't been cashed. Then again, CSC seems to be the only service center that's cashing the checks quickly.

Got my check cashed today

N-400 mailed CSC - 10/02/2007
USCIS Receipt - 10/03/2007
Check Cashed - 11/06/2007
FP Notice - XX/XX/XX
FP Date/Done - XX/XX/XX
IL Notice - XX/XX/XX
IL Date - XX/XX/XX

I sent mine to TSC and still stuck in the Mud.

I know the feeling. It pains me greatly, knowing that I paid $675 for less than adequate service. I think we'll have our checks cashed soon, though. After all, how much longer can it possibly take?

Given the 2008 elections I think they might priortize N-400's now for vote bank.

Makes sense. Come to think of it, maybe they'll even prioritize the name check nonsense. I realize that by far not everyone gets stuck in name check, but it would behoove the USCIS to push through as many applications as possible.

It looks like people like me, who had to sent their application to TSC are dealyed my months compared to CSC. I do not see lights at the end of the tunnel!!

Does anyone knows what number is the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. There are bunch of numbers hard telling which is the receipt number. Appreciate the reply.

Does anyone knows what number is the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. There are bunch of numbers hard telling which is the receipt number. Appreciate the reply.

It should say something to the extent of WAC (or EAC, SSC, etc.), followed by 10 digits. The format would be WAC*0012345678.