N-400 December 2009 filers' tracker

updates.

Just got my IL today. ID is 04/01/2010. sorry tri , I'm a bit ahead of you :D

*happy dance*happy dance

Congs Cowface,

You applied one day after me and you will do your interview one day after me. This confirms that USCIS follows the set priority dates! Now prayers for each other.....

Oath update:
We just got our oath letters, we have our oath on March 17th.
DO St Paul MN
12-01-09 - N400 mailed - Phoenix AZ
12-02-09 - N400 Received
12-02-09 - Priority date
12-07-09 - Check cashed
12-17-09 - LUD change (RFE mailed on 12-15-09)
1-5-10 - walk in FP
1-9-10 - Yellow Letter
1-11-10 - Scheduled FP date
1-19-10 - email update "case sent for standard interview", online status updated to "testing and interview"
2-25-10 - Interview Date - Done and Recommended for Approval
3-2-10 - Oath Letter
3-17-10 - Oath Date

Good luck to all for interviews

My lawyer sent an email to Tampa CIS N-400 supervisor yesterday to have my interview done this month sometim. When I got my GC, he pretty much knew all the IO's in the Tampa office. My lawyer is there like every other day. FYI, I got a LUD yesterday after he sent the email!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer is sent an email to Tampa CIS N-400 supervisor yesterday to have my interview done this month sometime. The advantage of having my lawyer. When I got my GC, he pretty much knew all the IO's in the Tampa office. My lawyer is there like every other day. FYI, I got a LUD yesterday after he sent the email!!

Hope you get a date that you want. But that lawyer is worth recommending ....... update your timeline....let's see how this will help....

Last edited by a moderator:
Spouse cleared her interview last week and has oath scheduled for next week. I cleared mine today. Awaiting oath letter.

Wishing Good Luck to everybody else on the thread for their interviews.

Will keep updated on further progress.

Spouse cleared her interview last week and has oath scheduled for next week. I cleared mine today. Awaiting oath letter.

Congratulations to you and your wife yaro77!

Congrats Yaro77!!!