N-400 December 2009 filers' tracker

I had my interview on the 17th, I passed the the civic test and requested a name change. I haven't received my oath letter yet but the officer said you should get it within 2-3 weeks. I have noticed on the blog that many people who passed their interviews received some kind of letter/form shows that they passed the test but i haven't received anything like that, i'm wondering if this is normal or not ??

I heard from one of my friends that name change request will delay the process. So my friend dropped that idea. FYI

Received email today at around 4 in the morning...............

'This case has been sent for a standard interview. Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview' :p:eek:;):D:cool:

'This case has been sent for a standard interview. Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview' :p:eek:;):D:cool:

Awesome Kruz, congrats!

Congratulations... looks like it's all rolling out at the same time.

I have got a LUD everyday since my phone call............................

well..you were kinda asking for it. :D

I got a letter with my interview date, but it's not yellow though. The YL you guys refer to, is it form N-659 (interview document check list?) If so mine is white.

Also received this after I called and talked to the IO...............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS National Benefits Center
P.O. Box 648005
Lee's Summit,MO 64002

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Thursday, February 25, 2010

Emailed to

Dear M. ***

On 02/23/2010 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Andy G Strickland
Case type:
-- N400

Filing date:
-- 12/28/2009

Receipt #:
-- NBC*0006571**

Referral ID:
WTC0541000792T**
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- 0********

Type of service requested:
-- Expedite

The status of this service request is:

Since the date we received your request, we sent an interview notice to you on 02/23/2010 to the address we have on file. Please follow any instructions on that notice. If you need to expedite your case further, you may contact your local Field Office.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

Finally got email saying that our case has been set for a standard interview!

DO: Atlanta

N 400 Mailed: Dec 23 09
N 400 Received: Dec 24 09
Priority Date : Dec 29 09
LUD change: Dec 31 09, Jan 5 10, Jan 7 10, Jan 9 10
RFE mailed : Jan 7 10
FP scheduled: Jan 26 10
FP done: Jan 22 10 (Husband had to redo the fingerprint on Feb 8 10)
Yellow letter mailed: Feb 7 10
Yellow letter received: Feb 13 10
LuD change: Feb 27 10

I got a letter with my interview date, but it's not yellow though. The YL you guys refer to, is it form N-659 (interview document check list?) If so mine is white.

Hi, A yellow letter is actually yellow. My wife got one. I have not yet. When I called, the IO said that not everyone gets it. It is computer generated for people that answered Yes to questions to certain questions eg traffic tickets, arrests, etc. I also did not receive a receipt letter and he said it is OK. The IL repeats information on the YL - what to come with. Thanks

Also received this after I called and talked to the IO...............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
USCIS National Benefits Center
P.O. Box 648005
Lee's Summit,MO 64002

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Emailed to

Dear M. ***

On 02/23/2010 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Andy G Strickland
Case type:
-- N400

Filing date:
-- 12/28/2009

Receipt #:
-- NBC*0006571**

Referral ID:
WTC0541000792T**
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- 0********

Type of service requested:
-- Expedite

The status of this service request is:

Since the date we received your request, we sent an interview notice to you on 02/23/2010 to the address we have on file. Please follow any instructions on that notice. If you need to expedite your case further, you may contact your local Field Office.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

OK, that clears so much doubt, that your attorney or you may have requested to EXPEDIATE your case. And that's why may be you were seeing those LUD change dates everyday. Since they have already issued an IL they sent you an email or a letter about your case EXPEDIATE request. I wonder on what basis did you or your attorney has asked for an expediate request. If you don't mind to share it here..........

OK, that clears so much doubt, that your attorney or you may have requested to EXPEDIATE your case. And that's why may be you were seeing those LUD change dates everyday. Since they have already issued an IL they sent you an email or a letter about your case EXPEDIATE request. I wonder on what basis did you or your attorney has asked for an expediate request. If you don't mind to share it here..........

I actually requested the expedite kruz, not my attorney. It was requested on the bases that I am a cop and that I have two jobs waiting for me to become naturalized. Althought I didn't meet the requirements according to customer service, when was transfered to an IO she put the request in anyhow to see what would happen after I explained the situation. She was cool and said that we can try and worse case is they would deny it. The request was put in on January 22, so it didn't do much!

Got Interview letter for 3/31/10 in Detroit. One of the document listed in the Interview letter is to bring "Any evidence of Selective Service Registration". I came to this country when I was 28 year old. Do I need to get any document? I did not receive YL yet. Is it normal?

Thanks.

Dear

12/21/09 - Priority Date
12/22/09 - Check Cashed
12/26/09 - NOA received
01/16/10 - Yellow letter for wife only (Bring DL). No yellow letter for me.
01/19/10 - FP Letter received
02/03/10 - FP Date
02/23/10 - IL
03/31/10 - ID
xx/xx/xx - OL
xx/xx/xx - OD

Got Interview letter for 3/31/10 in Detroit. One of the document listed in the Interview letter is to bring "Any evidence of Selective Service Registration". I came to this country when I was 28 year old. Do I need to get any document? I did not receive YL yet. Is it normal?

Thanks.

Dear

12/21/09 - Priority Date
12/22/09 - Check Cashed
12/26/09 - NOA received
01/16/10 - Yellow letter for wife only (Bring DL). No yellow letter for me.
01/19/10 - FP Letter received
02/03/10 - FP Date
02/23/10 - IL
03/31/10 - ID
xx/xx/xx - OL
xx/xx/xx - OD

It doesn't apply to you so no need to provide SS documentation.

IL received

Resident: 3/24/05
DO: Chicago, IL
(12/26/09): N-400 Mailed
(12/28/09): Delivered
(12/31/09): Check Cashed/Notice Action/PD
(1/08/10): Request for Evidence
(1/14/10): FP Letter
(1/15/10): FP Walk-in
(1/27/10): FP Original Date
(2/5/10): YL Received
(2/25/10): Transferred to Local office
(2/27/10): IL Received
(4/15/10): ID
(x/xx/10): Oath

I actually requested the expedite kruz, not my attorney. It was requested on the bases that I am a cop and that I have two jobs waiting for me to become naturalized. Althought I didn't meet the requirements according to customer service, when was transfered to an IO she put the request in anyhow to see what would happen after I explained the situation. She was cool and said that we can try and worse case is they would deny it. The request was put in on January 22, so it didn't do much!

That's great being a cop, but anyways I am hoping to have my spouse's interview in first week of april, so she can file for my i-130 and we can get april month for processing........since we are now waiting to meet each other after I go consular processing.