My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

I am glad to hear all your post

Great! I feel so much better about the N-400 application now. :) I woud be very happy if I could get the citizenship by April. (MY PD is July 21 2005).

FP Notice

Has anyone applied in early August 2005 and has not FP notice yet? I found people are getting FP notice within 1 or 1.5 months.

from my observation i am with you that people usually would get finger print notice within 1 or 1.5 months after filing n-400. normally people applied in early august 2005 should have finger print done by now. i am confident that my finger print notice will arrive within 1 or 2 weeks. :cool:

xzhong said:
Great! I feel so much better about the N-400 application now. :) I woud be very happy if I could get the citizenship by April. (MY PD is July 21 2005).

i am happy for you too if you get the citizenship by april next year. according to the current processing speed you will be a citizen by may for sure. good luck. :)

gnn

Hi gnn,
you should receive your interview letter tomorrow according to my calculations and your interview date will be January 19. Let's see if i'll get it right.

xzhong said:
Hello July2006, I am really confused about how to calculate the date. It seems to me that it takes 12 months for us to get the Citizen paper because Atlanta is currently processing October 2004 files, which means 12 months total. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Dont forget that that date on the website is only the processing date of people having interview, not having their oath. The wait between the interview and the oath could be anything between a week up to years!
sony

atlanta do has been doing same day oaths since august this year
on uscis site's date is the date of those who already took their oath
i suggest you to read before you make any comment

july2006 said:
atlanta do has been doing same day oaths since august this year
on uscis site's date is the date of those who already took their oath
i suggest you to read before you make any comment
I apologize. however, i went to the uscis website's atlanta DO, they don't say anything about same day ceremonies:
here is the link and correct me if i am wrong, as I just wanted to help :
http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/atlanta/aboutus.htm

Thank you and try to be nicer next time!
Sony

I don't know what you mean by saying be nicer next time
i never said anything to offend you
i said if you are gonna be in this discussion board you should read all the threads that are posted the last 2 years to really understand the process. if you did you would then know that atlanta do started doind same say oaths. To your info, not every states do that. I am sorry if i caused you to be upset anyhow. However we try to be optimistic here not pesimistic. ;)

hheheehehe

well i guess i `ll be the next to find out on the same the oath well did anyone get any news latley july 2006 ??? anything ????
DId mikri go to his interview i gues he will tell us ????
HAve a good day and goo d luck

Good news

Hi Guys,
I received Interview notice yesterday. Following are my details

March 21,2005 ( Priority Date )
May firtst week,2005 ( Finger Prints )
December 6, 2005 ( Interview Date )

I have following questions :

Can I change the date?
What are the documents I need to bring?
( Even though they are listed , but still want to know if recent citizens
have any thing to say )
How long will it take to get the oath and to get passport?

Good luck every one.

sdm

Hi SDM,
First I congratulate you. I just wanna konow are you sure if your interview date ids December 6? The reason I'm asking is because tina21 had a priority date of 02/22/04 which is a month before yours, and yet her interview is scheduled for December 19. See, this doesn't make sense. Either you or tina21 wrote wrong. As far as I know Atlanta DO started doing the same day oath when you pass the interview. Passport takes about 3 days done by an passport agency. Congrats again. I'd really appreciate if you verify your interview date. :p

SDM,
no you can't change the date or time as far as i know. I think yours is right but tina21's is nov 19 not dec 19

I want it to be FAST

july2006 said:
SDM,
no you can't change the date or time as far as i know. I think yours is right but tina21's is nov 19 not dec 19

Hello July2006. According to Tina's post dated 17th October 2005, 06:54 PM . Her Interview date is Dec 19 not Nov 19. :cool:

yes but i think she meant nov 19 because sdm a month later from her got an interview letter for dec 6

before sdm posted his time line somehow i thought tina21 was scheduled for the interview on november 19 also. yes, in her post the date was december 19. this may tell us again that there is no strict logic for the processing date. it could a random walk within some limited distance. i wish i am wrong and tina21’s date is november 19. where is tina21? :confused:

Interview Notice

I received my interview notice on Oct.31. Here are the details:

PD: March 16 2005
Fingerprints: May 10 2005
Interview Notice: Oct. 31 2005
Interview Date: Dec 6 2005

I am as surprised as July2006 about the date, since I have been following tina21's progress as well.

Thanks a lot to the forum members for all the info they shared.

congratulations mar2005! you will be a citizen before the christmas. this is really good news to us. i sincerely hope july2006’s calculation is correct. and the rest of us could get interview letters at the end of this year or early 2006. :)

hey guys according to my calculations they haad to be at 4/7/05 as of 10/28/05 but they are on 3/22/05 so i am real close bit there seems to be slightly slowing down. Congrats mar2005 :p