My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

My online status has not yet disappeared. I am hoping for an interview atleast by first week of Jan.

Some good news

My online status has disappeared today. I will let u guys know about the interview date as soon as I receive the interview letter .

we need more update

As of today, there are a total of 72 days of applications to be processed in front of my file. (April 7 thru July 21 2005.) I need those applicants whose pd is between these dates to update please. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease. I wanna be a citizen by 2/7/05. :(

Way to go

Congratulation gnn. Post the interview date whenever you get the mail.
If anyone else got interview letter around gnn's PD please post also. My PD is 2nd week of July. Hopefully I will get interview letter by end of Jan 06. It may get slow down during the holiday season. ;)

Update

This is my first posting on this forum. I have been reading everyones messages. Thanks to each one of you for all the useful information and for sharing it.

Today my wife got her interview appointment date. I registered with this website today, so I can update others.

Here is her time line:

Applied for Citizenship On (application sent on): May 15 2005
Received Date: May 17 2005 (Notice received on May 26 2005)
Priority Date: May 17 2005
Finger Print Appointment date: June 24 2005(Notice received on June 02 2005)
Interview Notice received on: Nov 14 2005
Interview Date: Jan 19 2006

The online status disappeared one week back.

Hope it helps.

Keep posting.

Thanks again.

My Gosh!!!!

: :eek: :eek: :eek: ATLANTA28, This is good news!!!! :D :D :D I am expecting to get my interview on March!!!! My PD is July 21 :) :D :eek: :)

thanks

Thank you atlanta28 for the update. We are getting closer and closer now. Only 45 days of applications in front of me. That's so cool. :p

Priority Date: April 7 2005
Interview Notice received on: Nov 14 2005
Interview Date: Jan 9 2006

Good luck to all of u to get early interviews. I will keep u posted about the interview experience.

Can I take my 4 year old kid to the interview and oath? Both my husband and myself have interviews at the same time (12:25 pm, Jan 09). Is my interview time too late for the same day oath????

Guys, if u know answers to my questions, please throw some light.

Thanks

Interview

Hi everybody,

Greg had his interview yesterday, everything went great. There was a lot of waiting but that was expected. Interview was at 8:45 am we arrived at 8:15. He was called back at approximately 9:15. I could not go in with him. From what he told me he was asked some questions from the application. 7 questions from the US history stuff. She asked about any trips since filling the application. We went to greece and turkey this summer, she added up the new days out of the country he was under the limit, so everything was good. They made copies of our taxes, our insurance and my driver's license. That was it, he was with the officer maybe 10 minutes. Then we waited until 11:30 for the final approval. We went out had lunch and came back at 1:00 for the 2:00 pm oath ceremony. There were 63 other people from 35 countries. We left INS at 3:30 pm, Happy to never deal with them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone and I hope everything goes as well for you guys!!!

congrats

Hi mikri
Congratulations. I am glad everything worked out great for you. I am on hold right now. According to the latest updates, they are processing may 17 right now. My pd is July 21 so I guess my interview will be late february or march. Just gotta wait I guess :( I was wondering what items they asked in the interview letter. Tax, etc... My drivers license shows my previous address I don't know if it's necessary to change it? :rolleyes: Again conratulations to Greg, my Greek friend. :)

congrats to mikri

o am up soon to i still have a month or so to go so i will update you guys good luck to everyone seeking for citizenship and if anyone has anything on fiancee visa please post .
thanks Tina

PD ~June 24, 2005; ID Jan 30, 2006

july2006 said:
anyone whose pd date is june? :confused: We need more updates guys. Come on. :)

Good job you atlanta folks here. Especially july2006.

I rarely get online but have book marked this thread to get constant updates.

My PD is ~June 24, 2005; ID is Jan 30, 2006.

thanks areevg for your update!

it is amazing to watch atlanta n-400 processing time moving so fast. :cool: i believe we all will have a wonderful holiday season ahead. :p congratulations mikri75! :)

july2006 said:
Hi Areevg
One question. Did you already get your interview letter?
It was not clear sorry :eek:
july2006:

Yes, my interview letter arrived in my mailbox on Monday, Nov 14, 2005, stating my interview is on Jan 30, 2006.

Interview Notice

Does this mean that every one till June 24 have also got interview letter? or is just few lucky ones?

My PD is 15th July, FP Sep 2nd hopefully get the interview letter soon. But I can still see the case status online though it is wrong. It is showing receive date of July 18th though the letter said it is 15th.

By the way I also did one more thing, I was changing the last 3 digits of application number ( in status checking page) to see how far they are really processing. I found there are little over 200 cases before me. Unless they have weird numbering scheme I think I am right.