More than 90 days after interview and no resposne from USCIS

sargodhian

Registered Users (C)
Tomorrow it will be exactly 90 days since I had an interview which resulted in "Decision cannot be made". I was told that they will let me know within a week but looks like it was a false promise. My Wife applied one month after me and she already got her US passport.

Anyway, is it advisable to contact USCIS or wait 30 more days as they have 120 days to make a decision? Please advice

Thank you

I was told my application was approved and I am still waiting for oath letter in the mail.

I called USCIS for a service request on Dec 14 and on Dec 22nd I received a letter stating the following message:

"The status of this service request is:

Upon review of our computer systems, it has been determined that your case is pending for an Oath. A notice will be mailed when an Oath ceremony has been scheduled. Follow any instructions on that notice."

Does it mean that decision has already been made and I should be expecting Oath notice anytime?

Last edited by a moderator:
I called USCIS for a service request on Dec 14 and on Dec 22nd I received a letter stating the following message:

"The status of this service request is:

Upon review of our computer systems, it has been determined that your case is pending for an Oath. A notice will be mailed when an Oath ceremony has been scheduled. Follow any instructions on that notice."

Does it mean that decision has already been made and I should be expecting Oath notice anytime?

Duh. Did you pass the English test or get a waiver of it?

Don’t be sarcastic BigJoe5. My online status still say's that case has been transferred to local office to schedule an interview. My wife already became US citizenship and her status has not changed since day one. So, there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to USCIS. The purpose of my post was not only to update my case but to see if someone with similar situation.

Thanks though.