More friendly site

awaziri

This is great forum for the purpose it is meant for. The only problem is that it seems it not too friendly past and check if there is feedback. Maybe a statement has to be written after the posting that your post have gone through. Where does one check for feedbacks?

Another problem is that I can go back to only last 500 posts of any poster even though he has many more posts.

Hi

1. Message posting.
There are two methods to post a new message, one using "new thread" button and the other using "post reply" button. As soon as you post the message, you are taken to your post. If you want to preview your post before saving it, there is also a "preview" button next to the "submit" button.

I am not sure what you mean by feedback. Please explain.

2. As regards 500 posts, that was the maximum limit set for post searches.
I have increased it to a 1000. Increasing this number increases the load on the server. But if this works fine, we can increase it further.

Regards

Hi

I am sorry but I am not sure I understand what you mean by a Thank you button.

thanks

Thank you button is like giving a member a reputation "appreciation", some forums have them where you see next to each member the number of posts "of course" and number of thank you points too.

Personally, I disable the thank you feature in my profile if I registered in such forum, "not because no one thanks me :) " but because it doesn't make logical sense to me.