Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

Thanks Brian

Brian,
thanks for the tax transcripts info...will do that.
have a great day!
pkv2

I am new to this board and learnt a lot about Consular Processing
thanks to the experience and expertise of successful CPers.
I have my interview at Montreal next month and would like have
some idea on the dress code for the interview.
It's going to be warm and I was wondering if business casual
was fine. What do most IV interviewees wear ? Is a suit or
jacket & tie necessary ?
Thanks for your replies.

No%20Title.

I am new to this board and learnt a lot about Consular Processing thanks to the experience and expertise of successful CPers. I have my interview at Montreal next month and would like have some idea on the dress code for the interview. It\'s going to be warm and I was wondering if business casual was fine. What do most IV interviewees wear ? Is a suit or jacket & tie necessary ? Thanks for your replies.

Called NVC and they said they would know by the end of next week. Let\'s just hope and pray.

???? Notarized Affidavit of support ????

Hi Cpers, i am expecting an august interview. For Notarized Affidavit of support (employment-based), I am going to fill out I-134 and take bank statements and letter from banks.

Q1. I am currently working and living in Canada. Part 7 of I-134 calls for name of employer with annual salary- Does this mean my present canadian employer and salary or my future employer that is sponsoring my green card?

Q2. Do the copies of I-140 application, labor certification, that I intend to take for the interview, need to be certified or can they be just regular copies ????

Experts, please help!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the operator said they didn't request visa number for me

She said my case was still under administrative review(God knows what that means).
nms, Nagib Gulam, What did they tell you? did they say specifically that they had requested visa numbers for you? I am really confused and wondering what's going on with my case?

administrative review--sue999000

Hi, sue999000, mine is under administrative review,too.

I never read anyone with the same situation like us. May we be in some kind of trouble. I will call and ask what is the administrative review. If I can't get settled after one month. I may consider changing back to do aos.

Also, you see no any person answer our questions. Guess we are not lucky. But still hope god bless you and me.

??? affidavit of support ???

Hi Cpers, i am expecting an august interview. For Notarized Affidavit of support (employment-based), I am going to fill out I-134 and take bank statements and letter from banks.

Q1. I am currently working and living in Canada. Part 7 of I-134 calls for name of employer with annual salary- Does this mean my present canadian employer and salary or my future employer that is sponsoring my green card?

Q2. Do the copies of I-140 application, labor certification, that I intend to take for the interview, need to be certified or can they be just regular copies ????

Experts, please help!!!!!!

Also Sue, I have no idea what administrative review means, sorry. They specifically told me that they had requested for visa number for my case...and that I should expect August interview at the earliest. Hope that helps.

Thank you. I'll just do that.

Thank you,Moulin Rouge, I'll just do that.

cajk, The operator said every case was different, so the fact that most review was done very quickly didn't mean our cases should be done very quickly. It really makes me wonder what makes our cases so special.

Interview date set for Aug 1.

Called NVC and got the info but Packet 4 was not mailed. Any idea as to when they mail and how they mail ie regular US mail?

P4

They send it regular mail. Mine was sent to my attorney. Aug 1 is coming up fast, considering you will need the letter for your medical. I honestly don't know why they wait so long to send it. Brian.

hi, sue999000

I read the foreign affair manual very carefully on last weekend. I am from a nation that needs pre-clearance for most long term visa applicant. They will do visa eagle mantis or visa donkey mantis to FBI or state security advisor. There are also visa horse mantis and visa monky mantis. I don't know which one exactly applies to me. Someone told me it will take one to two months. I hope it is preclearance, not trouble ocurring in my application. But if you are Canadian citizen, the preclearance is not required. If this applies to you, your review will be done very soon.

Thank you, cajk2
I 'll let you know once my case gets reviewed.

Does anyone know the email address of Montreal consulate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Montreal consulate has email address.

You can find it on ottawa embassy website. And it will reply you very fast.