Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I am planning to apply for LC form MI. Just wanted to know how much time it taking in state level and then in regional level.

How are software engineers doing in both stages? are there any Remands/denys for them in this region. Or should I go for it?

Who would stand better chances SOftware Engineer or a Financial Analyst?

Please lee me know.
Thanks

Prevailing wages can be found in the DOL website.

LCs at the state are taking about 10 months and 2 months at the federal level.

I guess the LCs are still getting approvals, as the economy (or the job market) is getting better day by day.

Your attorney will decide which stream to apply for - software vs. financial analyst.

MI Labor

My case filed on 09/12/2002 My lawyer told me that mine has been moved to Federal on August 07th. But, user DOLLs petition on 09/16/2002 How come his file moved to Chicago on 07/31/2003? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
SESA Processing Times

Still MI SESA processing September, 2003 RIR cases and March 2001 Non RIR cases. Its not moving. Its too slow. Did anybody get approvals recently...

RIR approval delay

It has been a while since we have heard any good news by the way of approval. I suppose MI state labor is still looking at Oct 02 priority dates. And that means I will have to wait till Dec 02 for them to open my files. Mine's is RIR filed in Jan 03. Wishing all the patient waiters the best of luck and hope for speedy approvals.

Is this Chicago Federal Date True?

Just checked http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

It says that Chicago regional office is processing applications received in OCT 2002 !!!

Last time I checked it was somewhere June 2003 ! What happened? or I am getting something wrong.

MI state has as usual moved by 1 month to Oct 2003.

If the dates of Chicago office are true then it means that our Federal part of LC will take another 1 year !!!!!!

:)

forward from MI to CHICAGO DOL

My case filed on 09/12/2002 .
Mine has been moved from MI to Chicago DOL on August 13th.

PD: 09/12/2002
Cat : EB3/RIR

Processing Times Update

State Labor Procesing Times:

Non-RIR : Moved to 4/2001
RIR : 9/2002

All the best.

Is it typo error???

As per today, MI MDCD showing

Regular ===> 4/2001
RIR ===> 9/2002

As per 9, September DOL showing

Regular ===> 3/2001
RIR ===> 10/2002

Is it typo error??? :confused:

Corrected Chicago Processing Date

DOL website corrected Chicago regional processing date from incorrect Oct 2002 to July 2003 just a day after I wrote on this board about the error.

Case forwarded to Chicago

Received by MI SESA: 12/2000
Approved and sent to Chicago DOL: 9/23/2003

Cat.: EB2/non-RIR

Finally

Finally my case has been moved to Chicago. I have updated my details in the tracker. Thanks everyone for your support.

regards,
Sreddy227.

Status
Not open for further replies.