Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You ! ! ! ! kpallekonda, I was hoping I will become a moderator in the forum by the time my labor gets moved :)
good luck with your process too.

regards,
sreddy227.

Can anybody wiating for state LC who filed in sept/2002.
MI SESA website is showing 11/03.

Is there is anyway to find out the status of state LC by using case No#?
please suggest me.

Ant activity in MI SESA ?

Hi everyone,

There has been no discussions in this forum for the last 15 days. Any movement in MI SESA? We all know it is very low and we hope it is not getting any slower. With the economy turining around--very very slowly though, let's pray for some good news.

MI SESA Case Status

Case Status:
Currently processing Regular cases received during 04/2001
Currently processing Reduction-in-Recruitment cases received during 12/2002

Thanks Kpallekonda,

Your feedback gives me hope. We are sure wish the process could move faster. BTW, we have not seen any postings on the approvals or otherwise from Michigan SESA in this forum for a good while. Hope there has been more success stories.

Higcoptimist

MI SESA

Looks like the Regular cases are stuck at 4/2001 for the past 1-1/2 months.
-Anyone has any idea about the possible reason?
-Has it got something to do with the amnesty granted to a large group of illegal aliens who were given the deadline of 4/2001 to apply with their labor certs.
I am not sure of the role the state SESA has in these cases which are normally dealt by DOL.

Thanks.

SESA to DOL...How to find out?

Hi ,

I saw many people posting exact date when their case moved from SESA to DOL. How do you find that out ? Can you call chicago DOL and confirm? Does one get a serial number from the Chicago DOL?

Thanks
WB

MI MDCD

I called MI MDCD today to find in which month Regular/RIR cases running. They said same thing what is posted on MI MDCD web page. Anybody knows any individual cases (colleagues/friends) moved to DOL recently...

What happened to subu73:confused: :confused: :confused: ??? Is this guy OK!!!:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Wake up. Good news...

One of my colleague's labor was moved to DOL one week back. Today, he got this news from his lawyer.

LC PD Details

My Priority Date is on Jan 14, 2002. I did not hear any news from my lawyer till today.

vskumar can you post your PD details.

And all MI LC seekers please provide your PD and DOL moving dates. So that we can track where we are. This will possible only with all of our cooperation. Please cooperate with us. I am hoping so...:)

Updated tracker with vskumar's info

Updated tracker with vskumar's and my info. Good job vskumar!

Guys,
Please respond quickly. Reactivate MI SESA tracker. You can track where you are...:D. Keep on posting ur valuable, useful details (It wouldnt hurt you):D. Keep busy MI SESA tracker...:D. Thanks for your continued cooperation...:D

Plz let people know

I am observing many people are monitoring this thread continuously for the past one or two months. But, they are not willing to post their details. This is some kind of discouraging. If you dont want to post, dont view this thread. If you think your info is sensitive, how can you can see someone's details. Characterless people do like this. You expect somthing from others but you dont contribute anything to others. This is shameful to you. Please dont do that.

If you are sincere and want to get something from here, please post your details. You may think this is not my own property. But, I just want somthing useful to everybody. So, please....

If your case has been moved to DOL and you hesitate to post your details, please let the people know in which date, month and year or atlease month and year the cases are processing. So that people come to know how long they have to wait (Its so painful to wait for longer times):mad: Everybody will be thankful to you.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.