Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

So far no update on my labor. I have called my attorney now, they say that they did not get any confirmation of my labor approval.

Has anyone got approvals for December'02 or jan'03? All the best.

No Update from My Side

Hi kpallekonda,
I called my attorney office and checked my case. They haven't received any news yet. They said still MI Labor office is processing December 2002 cases only.

If possible, could you please check with your attorney once again and let us know.

Good to see that all are acitve now.

SESA RIR Cases

Today, I called to my attorney office and asked in which month Labor RIR cases are running? They said as per today latest approval ( i.e. moving SESA to DOL) is for the application with PD Jan 17, 2003 among the applications they filed so far. I think it sounds to you.

Still, if you have any concerns let me know.

Not yet, It scares me when i read these dates. I feel something wrong has happened for me. Thats why Iam quiet.

Kanjoos

Nothing heard

I do not know what is going on. I still hope for the best. I will call my attorney on Monday again.

RIR approval delay

Hi Guys,

I am also equally confused. According to the Labor dept. web site, updated in mid Dec 03, the MI SESA is still processing PDs of Dec 02 for the RIR applications. With the holidays ahead, probably they will look at our files, during the second week of Jan 04.

Cheer up guys, and pray for the good news.

higcoptimist

Wake Up Friends !!!!!

Hello Everybody,
Good News!!!! I heard from one of my friend that his labor has cleared and moved to Federal. Here you go.......

PD : 12/26/2002 RIR EB3 . Moved to Federal on 12/26/2003.

Hopefully, we will get some good news in the next couple of weeks for our cases.

- GCMAIL - :)

Any News!!!

Any news from MI SESA is good news. Please post if anyone has recd. any latest info.

Thanks.

DOL Site Not Updated

It is the 20th of the current month, and the DOL site is still not updated. Michigan is stuck at Dec 2002 since last month. It usually is 1 month ahead of the current month. I am wondering if this is "normal" to slow down in december due to holidays ?

Hi Wonderbudha,

I understand your frustration. Are we all not in the same boat? We have all waited for such a loooooong time. There is nothing much we can do, except wait and pray.

Higcoptimist

Hi All,
Wake up. MI RIR moved to January, 2003.

Case Status:
Currently processing Regular cases received during 04/2001
Currently processing Reduction-in-Recruitment cases received during 01/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.