Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations and thank you for shring the info immiadvice.
added your details to the tracker.

If already haven't checked it out the Chicago DOL tracker thread has abundant informtaion as to how to check your status and much more at Chicago DOL.

Sreddy227.

Latest priority dates in MI SESA

Case Status:
Currently processing Regular cases received during 02/2001
Currently processing Reduction-in-Recruitment cases received during 08/2002

LCA Approval

My Priority date is Dec 2000 (NON RIR).

My lawyer heard from the Michigan Labor department last week (May 29, 2003). The Labor department had a clarification and wanted to know my current salary. This information was furnished to the MI Labor department on Jun 2.

Does anybody know how long it takes for the Labor depratment to process the case after receiving the clarification.

Thanks.

SESA MI

Did anybody get LC cleared whose PD was in 8/02 (RIR)?. My PD is 8/25/02(RIR). Hoping to get LC cleared in next few weeks.

Well, my case has moved to Chicago DOL on 05/30/03.
My priority date was 07/08/02 to MI SESA.

Congratulations js123, good luck with the rest of the process.

updated js123's details on the tracker.

Sreddy227.

Approved and forwarded

Freinds,

My labor is approved and forwarded to chicago on 5/30/2003.

PD: 5/3/2002
Query: 4/1/2003
Approved: 5/30/2003

thanks,
Raghu

Congrats

Congratulations Raghu (rravipati), good to hear the approval. Good luck with the rest of the process.

regards,
Sreddy227.

Any approvals in August?

Any new approvals( with PD in 08/2002)?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is only one person on this tracker that has a PD in Aug '02. If Aug did not have many filings then SESA must have started processing September cases. Best of luck!

No news

My lawyer didn't receive any information from DOL yet. Will let the group know once I get the information.

Until then. Best of luck to everyone.

murthy.com is showing the current processing month for RIR cases as Aug 2002 (it is still 7/2002 in immigration.com)

Which one is correct?

SESA Date

Mine is in the last week of Aug02. I am still waiting and havn't heard anything from lawyer. Its not moving as fast as it did last few months.

Did they Stop processing cases in MI or what?. I found with my employer they dont get any August cases approved so far.

any Idea, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.