Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recent approvals from MI SESA

Hella all,

Any recent labor approvals from MI SESA in either
category. All the best for the people who are waiting
for labor approval and especially for sreddy who started this thread and superbly updating all of us about the labor approval issues/matters/processing times etc.

Bye cu
BH

Some good news

Finally heard from my attorney that he had received the go ahead from MI-SESA to proceed with my application. After 2 1/2 years this is a releif, I am hoping my case will be moved to Chicago in another month or two.

any experiences as to how long it takes for MI-SESA to approve a case once it has opened it ????.

I shall keep you all posted with the updates.

regards,
Sreddy227.

moved to DOL

Case was transferred to DOL on 05/12/2003
PD:07/02/2002, EB3, RIR

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My LC PD is 07/08/03. I got a reply from my lawyer on 05/12/03 that MDCD has asked them to provide a two-sided application (Apparently, MDCD was accpeting one-sided applications at one time). Therefore, a new signed application should be on its way from my lawyer pretty soon. My lawyer says that my PD is not affected and that my case should be moved to Chicago as soon as we re-send the forms. Hopefully I should hear from MDCD is a week or two.

BlackHills, seems like yours should be close, the last one we saw approved was from first week of july, couple more months, should be your turn. I added your info to the tracker.

Also added js123's info to the tracker.

Sreddy227.

Thanks Sreddy

Thanks for updating the excel sheet with my info.

Also one of my collegues LC from MI SESA got approved
on 05/20/2003. His PD was 12th July 2002.
Just to update you guys/girls about the happenings
in our GC journey.

Black Hills

status

just heard on May 20th from lawyer that my labor was approved from Mi SESA/Chicago DOL. It was filed on Feb 2002.

note

ALso note ..lawyer never got any info from MI SESA when case was forwarded to Chicago..and my case doesnt seem to be on the automatic mailing list . Just got the approval notice .

Congrats

Congratulations yashvish, updated your info on the tracker, thank you for updating the rest of us. I heard that usually it takes about a month for a case to show up in the automated message at Chicago.

BalckHills thank you for sharing the info, I added your colleagues details too.

Labor certification approved

My case has tranferred to Chicago DOL on 5/19/2003.
PD 7/9/2002, EB3, RIR

Thanks to everyone.

mr2002

Congratulations mr2002, good luck with the rest of the process, thank you for updating us with the info.

updated mr2002 case in the tracker.

regards,
sreddy227.

Any new approvals

Any New approvals????

My PD is 12th Sept, 2002(EB3, RIR)

Please add me to the tracker

Thanks

please add my details

PD 7/26/02 EB3 RIR
Send to chicago on 5/23/03

Excellent track...also please if someone can let me know how to check status in chicago. Will my old case # still hold good for the letter doesnt say any new #

Status
Not open for further replies.