Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nothing

svenug....

There is really nothing that allows you to track your case as long as it is with the state SESA, they do have a phone number but they will not be able to give you any information as to the status of your case. Once it is approved and sent to Chicago, they will only inform your lawyer about it, once it is entered into Chicago's system you will have a case number and can check the status via phone/email. hope this answers your question.

Sreddy227.

Time Frame

Hi Pavan_N,

Could you mention the time frame it took for the MDCD to process your application and send it to Chicago after they recieved the interview results.

Thanks

Since how long ?

HI Sreddy227,

Thank you for the prompt reply.
The SESA processing for RIR MICHIGAN shows JAN2002 is being processed currently. Since how long the JAN 2002 is being appearing in RIR SESA processing, MICHIGAN ?

Re: Since how long ?

Guys,
Please make sure you do your own research before shooting every other question to sreddy227. I appreciate sreddy227 for helping this forum so much. Actually MI is doing good recently. It has jumped to Jan '02 from Sept '01 last month. You can actually get to the archives on processing dates in immigration.com site. Scroll all the way down on current processing times page and you will see a link for Archives:http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/sesaarchives.html

Originally posted by svenug
HI Sreddy227,

Thank you for the prompt reply.
The SESA processing for RIR MICHIGAN shows JAN2002 is being processed currently. Since how long the JAN 2002 is being appearing in RIR SESA processing, MICHIGAN ?

PD 10/04/2002

Hi Guys,

I am a new entrent to you excellent resource...

My case :

Michigan Department of Career
Development (MDCD) received the Application for Alien Employment
Certification based on Reduction in Recruitment
PD 10/04/2002

Any advice how much time it will take for my case to move to RO DOLC,

My attorney informed that Regional Office is currently processing Applications it
received on August 27, 2002

http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/Pages/acu.cfm#times

sreddy can you please add me in the xls list....

thanks

subu

Update tracker

subu73...

from what we have been seeing, MI-SESA is currently processing RIR cases from Jan'02, calculate accordingly. The link you provided is processing times at DOL-Chicago.

Good Luck ! ! ! !

sreddy227.

March 02 ??
Last time I checked MI ws still processing January 02 RIR cases and Sept 00 non-rir. Latest I heard was a colleagues case was moved to Chicago DOL. PD of 20-jan-2002, RIR, don't know EB category.

Processing Times Update

Just checked doleta.gov. No change in the dates reported for Nov. So Non-RIR is Sept,2000 and RIR is Jan,2002.

Also checked other sites viz.,michalienlaborcert, immigration.com the same being reported.

Whats up with MI SWA ? They seem to be stuck at Jan 02, for RIR and Sept, 00 for non-RIR.

Anybody knows whats going on ?

Christmas

Looks like MI-SESA is on a Chirstmas/New Year break, probably won't hear any approvals until Jan '03. just kidding, trying to laugh 'coz can't cry anymore.

regards,
Sreddy227.

regular

looks like regular is stuck again at Sept '00. It was moving steadily for a couple of months, now no progress for two months.

Sreddy227.

MI Tracker should always be on first page.

Hi,

I thought this MI tracker should always be on the first page so updating it.

My case is approaching near to review. Priority date is of March'02 ( RIR) and hopefully in January it will be reviewed.

Sunny27.

Status
Not open for further replies.