NO FP TOO

EB1
RD -- can not remember
ND -- 08/28/01
EAD -- 11/07/01 and 11/10/01
NO FP YET
:mad:

Hi NK_Edl, Interim EAD:

You could get the Interim EAD from Dallas District Office after 90 days. It's address is : INS Dallas District
8101 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
Goto: http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/dallas/Aboutus.htm#anchor1621545

My 2nd EAD is approved on 07/26 and my wife's card is ordered on 07/20. Waiting for the cards. No FP yet.
(EAD RD 05/01/02 ND 05/02/02 AD 07/26/02)

Last edited by a moderator:
finger printing : please help

:confused:
Experts please help. I and my wife had our FP done at Norfolk on Jul'12. I called TSC AVM and according to the message my wife's FP has been approved and processing has begun again. However the message on my case says that FP notice has been sent blah. blah..
I called the FBI office and accrding to them they have not received my FP yet even after 3 weeks. Is it possible that my FP's were messed up.What do I do now.
Can I go to Norfolk and have them do it again. Would my applcn be treated as abandoned.
Please help.

Status Updates

I am surprised that so many people come and ask questions here when they need help, but don't care or don't give a damn to update their status in the tracker. I guess they r afraid that it would help a few people !! Such people should be totally ignored IMHO.

I dont think so.

guessking,

I guess most of the people who are following this discussion form especially people who applied 485 a year ago updated info on the trackers.. (I guess so) and many of them dont have any updates.. (everyone know this) probably they are using different names on the trackers..
Most of them are frustrated like you and me.. but there is no point shouting on each other..

I agree some people here dont have their info

listed in the tarcker (www.e-nairobi.com/aos). I would propose all people who post here, just indicate at the end of message their user ID in the tracker. Whether their user ID is same in the tracker as here or not. Just list your ID at the end(e.g. TRACKER ID: sg94ahpw etc.) of your post. I dont think it is too much to ask.

This way people would be able to better respond to their questions as they would then know their case details and discuss it accordingly.

RD 06/01
ND 08/01
EAD: 1st in Aug 01, 2nd in July 02
AP: Applied 3 times, still has not received it
FP: no yet
:mad:

Net Etiquette

Vn_reddy I wasn't shouting at all. Sorry if my earlier message came across that way. I very much support the suggestion to leave your id at the end of the message after you have asked a question.

But I will repeat it again it is just sick when people like to get the most out of this forum but don't share their relevant information. After all this I still dont see 8oracle8's response in this thread. Instead he/she has opened a different thread on the exact same topic one more time. What a waste of resource just becoz it comes free and a great net etiquette to follow. Kudos !!

Interesting...

so U think netiquette is something that conforms to your notion of posting dates?
Do U think all the Fp waiters are browsing this forum (or the nairobi one) and U can get accurate tracking info?

If U cannot answer a question, ignore or request the questioner to post in a new thread.
Y'alls' rage at a fellow user of this forum is not justified...

Pl. Post your Details when Posting any Question

guessking,
I understand what you are saying. but, people posting there questions should know that. I requested hundreds of times in last 2 years to post there details when posting questions. I see this type of request very frequently in many threads.

Hope people posting there questions will understand.

Interesting....

There is difference between venting my frustration as I see it and "rage" as you see it or call it and you were totally wrong on what I was trying to get across abt net etiquette..it had nothing to do with posting dates or how many people browsing FP forum. So your making up stuff is also totally uncalled for.

peace out !!

guessking,
You are mistaken me. But, Yes I was venting your choler in requesting people for the dates, as it was raising. Nothing more than that. Even I support you in requesting dates from the people but in the soft manner. Dont take it personnally. Thanks.

Dont count on Isolated Cases !

There are some more people in the discussion form who received FP and even approvals who applied between May and Sep'01.. but, I think unless we see more than 3-4 people getting FP in the same week, we should treat them as Isolated cases.
Not everyone is lucky.. And I analyzed the samething in 140 stage.. but my case and many similar cases took more than 8 months.

Hope for the best.

Post your details !

hyd66

You said you spoke to IIO and as per your message you will get your FP anytime now.. Its almost 3 weeks since you posted mail.. Have you recieved your FP yet?? Are your friends belong to TSC too?? Please update..

Also if anyone belong to RD/ND between May and Sep'01.. Just post your detils.. Update even if you havent received FP yet.

Thanks,