May'01 - Sep'01 - FP Status Pl. Update

no FP

That's what IIO was telling when I called them. I haven't received my FP notice. My friends are with TSC with same dates. Some people got FP and others looking like us.

NO FP YET--- RD 7/23/01, ND 9/10/01

Please update any recent FP receivers between RD May 01 thru Sept. 01

Info

RD 07/2001
ND 08/2001
FP still waiting....................

EAD - 11/07/01
AP - Never Received

Applied EAD extension
RD - 06/27/2002
ND - 06/28/2002

I already changed company using my EAD after 7 months of ND.
I have to get my EAD extension to continue the employment.

Waiting, waiting and waiting ..............

Fingerprinting at the airport has this happened to anybody

I applied for GC, EB3 India, PD 1999, rd 07/2001, nd 08/29/2001, Recd AP in Septemner 2001 and EAD in November 2001.

On my recent return from an overseas trip using my AP, I was asked as usual to proceed to secondary immigration. Here the officer took a print of my right and left index fingers and also a picture. There was one case before me also from India but they had their approval from India. Has this ever happened to any one before? My attorney does not know the reason as to why this happened. I have still not received my FP notice and I am waiting just everyone on this board for the magical notice to appear in my mail box

Now people from certain countries and certain people from other countries may be FPed

at airport. That is just for anti-terrorism reason. It is not specific to against you. So do not worry if you have nothing to be worried.

CSC - RD- 08/01 - ND 09/01 - No FP yet

Sorry for posting here guys,Since Mine is at CSC.
but I am in the same boat.

CSC - RD- 08/01
ND - 09/01
EAD and AP 12/01

Didn't receive FP yet.
My Lawyer sent 3 FP notices, every time got the same reply. that the NAtional scheduler should send the notice and INS cannot do them Manually.

so I guess TSC is not the only one even CSC uses National service Centre

:confused:

When did you get your FP notice ??

Seems like you spoke with the IIO in May. Can you tell me how long did it take for the National Schedular to issue you a FP notice after it was ordered by the service center ??

Thanks in advance...

================================

Originally posted by hyd66
I just talk with IIO and he said, They already ordered for FP and I will get it in any moment.

RD-7/01, ND-8/01

Some of my friends also getting FP since last week, who are with same RD and ND. Good luck.

Please post your details on the other similar Thread

All the details (summarized) from this thread are moved to other thread with the same Subject..

Please post your details on that thread.. here after..
May'01 - Sep'01 - FP Status Pl. Update

Thanks !