May - June'07 Fillers - Approvals(AP, EAD, FP notices) and LUDs only!

I got LUD on my approved I-485 yesterday and today. I dont know what doest it mean. Not only this i got one LUD on I-131 too.

In the mean time my wife got EAD on sat, although her I-485 has already approved.

LUD on sunday Aug 12th

I have got LUD on approved i-140 on Sunday Aug 5th.
and i-131 on Aug 12th, 13th and 14th.

My priority date is Dec 2000, EB2 and 485 Applied date is May 30th,07.
140 was approved on May 16th, 07.

Any Guesses about LUD on approved i-140 ???? and three LUD's in a row on i-131.

Thanks,
Raj

I had a LUD on Sunday - 08/12/07 on my I-131 petition.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD on Sunday Aug 12..whats going on

In my case too, I saw few LUDs on 131 within span of few days and LUD on
approved EB3 140 petition on aug 12th.
Guys, something is going on.. there are other folks in the forum who have the same LUD sequence i.e., LUD on already approved 140 and series of LUDs on 131. Lets hope it is for something good.. with today's Sept visa bulletin is out.. it seems uscis has few visa #s left in their back pocket and they want to use on us june filers...

I have got LUD on approved i-140 on Sunday Aug 5th.
and i-131 on Aug 12th, 13th and 14th.

My priority date is Dec 2000, EB2 and 485 Applied date is May 30th,07.
140 was approved on May 16th, 07.

Any Guesses about LUD on approved i-140 ???? and three LUD's in a row on i-131.

Thanks,
Raj

LUD on Aug 12th

I too got LUD on Aug 12th on my AP. Yesterday i did get my approved AP document . Yes it is a plain notice with my photograph on it. I thought it would be more like a card. The lawyer received the document and forwarded to me.

Was there a LUD stating AP Approval Notice sent?

epidural,

Congratulations!! on the receipt of the approved AP document. Now you are a free bird and can travel in and out of USA without worries at least during the validity of the AP document.

My question to you is: Did your lawyer receive the AP approved document without any status change on USCIS online? Did you NOT see a LUD that stated I-131 Approval Notice sent?

Thanks in advance for your response - IE

I too got LUD on Aug 12th on my AP. Yesterday i did get my approved AP document . Yes it is a plain notice with my photograph on it. I thought it would be more like a card. The lawyer received the document and forwarded to me.

epidural,

Congratulations!! on the receipt of the approved AP document. Now you are a free bird and can travel in and out of USA without worries at least during the validity of the AP document.

My question to you is: Did your lawyer receive the AP approved document without any status change on USCIS online? Did you NOT see a LUD that stated I-131 Approval Notice sent?

Thanks in advance for your response - IE
Imm_Exploited,
There were almost daily LUDs for 4 consecutive days. But the message was "Document mailed to applicant". I thought that it was an RFE or worst case denial , but after seeing the approval notice the message makes more sense. Since it is only a receipt with your photo on it.

epidural - does your AP has PD ?

Epidural,
Just wondering if your AP has PD on it.
Thanks.