May 2011 Filers

My i765 online status changed to card production on july 12...
On July 12, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

whats next??? help??

BTW the date changed from 07/12 to 07/15, i think that's the date the EAD is send by mail, can everyone check theirs?

Yes, that's exactly what happened with me. I received my first notice for EAD card production on the 11th, then I got the same thing on the 15th. I am assuming the card was approved/produced on the 11th and actually mailed out on the 15th.

Did your I-765 application go back to 'Post Decision Activity' after the second notice for the EAD card production?

that happened to me to.. july 12, they ordered card production and i just looked on the website and it said july 15 card production... WTF is goig on here???
Yes, that's exactly what happened with me. I received my first notice for EAD card production on the 11th, then I got the same thing on the 15th. I am assuming the card was approved/produced on the 11th and actually mailed out on the 15th.

Did your I-765 application go back to 'Post Decision Activity' after the second notice for the EAD card production?

05/07 - Chicago lockbox
05/10 - Received
05/10 - USCIS acceptance email
05/13 - Check cashed
05/18 - NOA in the mail
05/27 - Biometric appt received for 06/08
07/12 - EAD Card/ Document Production (Ordered)
07/15 - EAD Card/ Document Production (WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?)
SOMEONE HELP^^^^^

that happened to me to.. july 12, they ordered card production and i just looked on the website and it said july 15 card production... WTF is goig on here???

I don't think you should be worried. Seems like it has happened to quiet a few people on other forums. We should expect our cards to arrive mid-next week, if indeed the cards were sent out on the 15th.

The company that I am supposed to start for has already pushed my start date back a few times. I really need this card next week. Although I should be worried as you are, I have a feeling that next week is going to be a good week.

* BTW, did your I-765 status go back to post-decision activity?

Good Luck!!!

NO my status stayed on card/production.... the only thing changed was the date.. WTF
I don't think you should be worried. Seems like it has happened to quiet a few people on other forums. We should expect our cards to arrive mid-next week, if indeed the cards were sent out on the 15th.

The company that I am supposed to start for has already pushed my start date back a few times. I really need this card next week. Although I should be worried as you are, I have a feeling that next week is going to be a good week.

* BTW, did your I-765 status go back to post-decision activity?

Good Luck!!!

OK GUYS,

The first date was when the card was ordered and the second date is after scanning the card for delivery, so there is nothing to worry about.

Good luck everyone!

OK GUYS,

The first date was when the card was ordered and the second date is after scanning the card for delivery, so there is nothing to worry about.

Good luck everyone!

That was my understanding too. Thanks for clarifying Obaoma!

wow.. my case went to post decission and they sent me an approval notice today.. oh yeah..

On July 18, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
05/07 - Chicago lockbox
05/10 - Received
05/13 - Check cashed
05/18 - NOA in the mail
07/15 - EAD Card/ Document Production (ordered)
07-18 - Post decission, card mailed.. and got tracking number

wow.. my case went to post decission and they sent me an approval notice today.. oh yeah..

On July 18, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
05/07 - Chicago lockbox
05/10 - Received
05/13 - Check cashed
05/18 - NOA in the mail
07/15 - EAD Card/ Document Production (ordered)
07-18 - Post decission, card mailed.. and got tracking number

Did you receive tracking number vie email or??

Regards,

Congrats to the guys who received their EAD or had their notices for EAD production. I still dont have any activity going on with my EAD application but I did get a status update, my Interview was mailed today and is set on Aug. 24. Hope to get an EAD update soon... I really need to start my job... and get other amenities like Drivers license and health insurance which my school is requiring....