May 2011 Filers

Hi, just wanted to let you guys know i filed for my husband on 5/13/2011 got an rfe in june responded and case was updated with respnse on 6/20/2011. This morning i got a text and logged in and it was the interview date for my husbands interview which will be 8/17/2011. You guys will hear something soon!

yes i received both. good luck!:)

Questions:

1. What time did they send you the notification?
2. Did they touch your I-765 application before they approved it? If so, when?
3. Did you send in a service request or anything?

ead card production ordered! finally! hopefully i receive it before the end of this week! yay!!!:cool: im sure everyone who applied in may will hear something sometime this week.

me to man....
My i765 online status changed to card production on july 12...

On July 12, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

How long do i have to wait to receive the actual card in the MAIL???

On July 12, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

How long do i have to wait to receive the actual card in the MAIL???
Read other people's timelines. The average I'd say is ten days.

Questions:

1. What time did they send you the notification?
2. Did they touch your I-765 application before they approved it? If so, when?
3. Did you send in a service request or anything?

1. i found out in the evening. i dont know exactly what time they sent the notice though.
2. what does it mean by "touch"? i never could figure that out, haha. i received my NOAs, and then the card production email.
3. nope

I received the notification at 3pm.
What is touch?
and polar same timeline
Hey Obaoma, I see that you received a RFE. I did as well. Did your RFE tell you that your I-765 would be processed 90 days following your response to the RFE? I got one too and thats what mine said. Im thinking that may be the reason I have not received my EAD yet. I applied on May 5th, Biometrics on May 24th..and Im yet to hear anything concerning my EAD.

Hey Obaoma, I see that you received a RFE. I did as well. Did your RFE tell you that your I-765 would be processed 90 days following your response to the RFE? I got one too and thats what mine said. Im thinking that may be the reason I have not received my EAD yet. I applied on May 5th, Biometrics on May 24th..and Im yet to hear anything concerning my EAD.

Looks like RFE resets the clock to Zero. That sucks

May 17, 2011 file for
I130, I485, I 765, I 131
Biometric Apt June 20, done
June 28 received interview date for July 29, 2011
July 8, I 765 status as " CARD/Document Production"
Waiting and browsing forums ???

Update on JUly 15, 2011: Post Decision Activity

7/18/2011 Received EAD in mail :)
Waiting for interview :)

7/29/2011 interview done, went well :). same day got email "case update: card document production"
8/8/2011 Green Card received :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed 5/13/2011 for my husband had a rfe and has been scheduled for interview for next month, but EAd as of now

Exactly, which goes to show, that an RFE does not "reset" your clock. Thanks for the clarification CTNurse! I will be patient. I know its right around the corner. Good luck everyone.