May 2003 RD Tracker

Got My RFE and problem with MMR vaccine

Thanks Lakshya for enlightening me on PD and EB3.
Rsur was correct to say, USCIS will find some thing. It was MMR vaccine. Doctor was surprised to hear a little mistake by him, almost after 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well folks, I rushed to get everything to my attorney and today he suppose to send the packet back to CIS but he decided to take the day off and his office just called me that no one else can handle your case and send the packet out of the door today so I guess I have to wait till Monday and CIS should have by Tuesday which will leave me with Three days before new year.

Well one thing I should mention that I am Canadian so date is not going to effect me but still I wanted to submit papers as soon as I can....so I am again in waiting mode now :)

May be ..

Not sure but may be some time fourth quarter of 2000. But as far as PD is current, does it matter ?.

Question is if they take priority by the PD date. I have not seen any May'03 approval with PD in '03.

bishma said:
Finally got the RFE from my attorney. It is for Employment Verification.

Thanks
Bishma

Did you respond to RFE yet? I sent mine today so they should have by 11:00 tomorrow...any idea how long its going to take to update LUD with the message RFE Response received.

Lakshya said:
They will receive it in Dec'04. Hope you will be approved soon.:)

Thanks...yes one can hope but who knows....mostly I think something and something else happens so lets see whats next.

LUD Changed for me and my wife

Yesterday my attorney mailed the RFE Response and today LUD got changed as predicted by folks on this forum:

"On December 28, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case"

Lin03205 Scan Today

Hi,

I just scanned the 200 entries for LIN-03-205 series. These are the results.

Thanx,
GCUSER

can you please scan some for 05/21 RD. or tell me how i can scan it myself. thanks.

the LIN starts from LIN03184*

got RFE

Hi,
Both mine and my spuse's LUD changed today. It is an RFE. Hopefully it is not something too complicated. I will update the status as soon I receive the RFE.

I485 RD: 05/15/03

I got RFE

I got RFE email yesterday evening. I have no clue what it is about. I will update when i see it.

chicago_gc said:
Hi,
Both mine and my spuse's LUD changed today. It is an RFE. Hopefully it is not something too complicated. I will update the status as soon I receive the RFE.

I485 RD: 05/15/03

Good luck...mostly RFEs are related to medical, BC or EVl so dont worry.