*MAY 2002 Tracker*

Got Ref. two days back

I received notice to submit ref. two days back. Did anyone recieve ref. from BCIS about employment ?? They asked for employment letter and paystub from last two months.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I wanted to post my approval details.

AD: Nov. 19, 2003 per online message
Approval Notice : Received on Nov. 24, 2003
Stamped with courtesy copy at Manchester, NH on Nov. 26, 2003 (Letter said go to Boston) I took my chances and went to Manchester, I am a NH resident.

NO RFE, No job change, just 1 FP notice.

I did apply to renew my EAD on Nov. 13, 2003 and maybe this could have triggered the approval. We will never know...

Good Luck to you all!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received 2nd FP notice.

My company has received notice for 2nd FP. Probably USCIS has mailed a copy to my old address too. I've changed my residence from the South to NJ. But the FP notice asks me to go to the office near my previous state of residence. I filed my change of address almost 6 months ago and I also phoned up NSC to inform the change of address. Still the notice has been mailed to the old address.

Can I go to the local office for 2nd FP instead of designated center 1500 miles away?

Any relevant response will be apperciated.

Thanks

Re: Received 2nd FP notice.

Originally posted by ARKAYJAY

Can I go to the local office for 2nd FP instead of designated center 1500 miles away?

Yes, you can.

Re: Re: Received 2nd FP notice.

Originally posted by ar888
Yes, you can.

Thanx!

I got my 2nd fingerprinting done in NJ on 12/13 almost 10 days ahead of the appointment date. No issues.

:)

Re: Re: Re: Received 2nd FP notice.

Originally posted by ARKAYJAY
Thanx!

I got my 2nd fingerprinting done in NJ on 12/13 almost 10 days ahead of the appointment date. No issues.

:)

Where did you do it (Newark or Hackensack)? I got 2nd FP yesterday. Planning to go early to Hackensack, NJ office. Can you share your early FP exp?

Second Fp

I got my Second Fp done on 23rd Dec, and online massage says "Fp received on 30th Dec and process resumed"

Deepa

Second Fp

My Rd : 05/16/2002
ND: 05/18/2002
1st Fp : 07/25/2002
2nd Fp: 12/23/2003
My Fp in Houston TX

I work in Houston TX, My employer who filed for my GC is in Pittsburg, PA.

Deepa.

This is regarding my wife's case. ND May 2002. Second FP scheduled for Jan 27 2004 in Viriginia. Hope things will move fast after this..

RFE issued RD 5/15/02 (had changed address/applied for EAD)

(also posted in I-485 VSC Forum) http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=111969

EAC021915xxxx
RD 5/15/02
ND 05/15/02

On January 29, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case......blah blah

Firstly I think USCIS is issuing increasing number of RFE's these days. One thing which unfortunately necessitates this is their long processing times, i.e. after the application is pending close to 2 years they surely want to verify your employment etc. So I guess it's a vicious cycle - more delays = more RFE = more delays :-(

Another thing, I think a lot of people who are applying for EADs or are gettingtheir FPs done, are also seeing some activity in their cases (RFE or Approvals :) )
Same in my case, my lawyer recently applied for EAD on 1/20 (mailing date). And lo and behold, they dust off my file, and promptly send an RFE.

And lastly I think, all change of addresses are getting an RFE almost 100%. Well, I didn't do a survey, but I changed addresses (companies too, but did not send them AC21 letter) and I got it.

Guys, I am almost glad at this stage to have gotten an RFE, that is better than that agonizing stillness and patient wait. Atleast now I will go through - restlessly waiting for the RFE letter and assembling the documents asked for in RFE phases :)

So well, good luck to you all, some days are really tough, but I know we will all pull through it. I think patience is a big quality they are looking for in their future residents :)))

Cheers!
-Avi

BTW- I did change my companies after 6 months of I-485. And I think the RFE will be the standard employment letter, paystubs, to which I will have to write a AC21 kinda letter. Well, we'll see.

Approved..!!!

Finally approved on 02/03/04...!!! After 2 FP and 3rd EAD in process. My RD for I-485 was 5/10/02.

Mine and spouse status approved online but my child status says - could not find (Might be under process)..!!!

BCIS still running date for Jan, 03 but mine is approved from May, 2003. I filled my 3rd EAD on 01/23/04 and that might triggered my I-485 approval...just a guess...!!!

It was nice being with you all friends almost 3 times a week since last 2 years. All the best to all of you.

Regards..

May 17 2002 $85 Approved

:) Both mine and my wife's 485's are approved.

Details: RD 5/17/2002
1st Fp: July 2002
2nd FP : Dec 2003
Received 2 RFEs. One for missing 140 and one for company letter.

Finally Case was moved to Nebraska. Don't know which centre approved it.

Aproved on 2/9/20049

Hi,

I am a may 2002 filer too..
Here are the details

ND - 5/2/2002
RD - 5/6/2002
FP - 6/10/2002
1st EAD/AP renewal - May 2003
2nd EAD/ADP RD - 2/5/2004

No news on GC approval yet.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share the good news that my 485 has been approved. The ND was on May 02, if I remember it right. I called the 1 800 number and heard that my application was approved on Feb 13

While mine and my wife's has been approved, I hear the message that there is no data found at this time for my daughter's application (the website also says the same). Any idea as to what it could mean?

Originally posted by Beelzibub
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share the good news that my 485 has been approved. The ND was on May 02, if I remember it right. I called the 1 800 number and heard that my application was approved on Feb 13

While mine and my wife's has been approved, I hear the message that there is no data found at this time for my daughter's application (the website also says the same). Any idea as to what it could mean?

Congrats. Lot of people here had the same situation, your daughter's case might've been approved.