*MAY 2002 Tracker*

Re: GC050102 can your port your RD, 1st FP Date and 2nd FP notice date

Originally posted by sen_gc
Thanks

You can see my details in the very first post on this thread :) . 2nd FP done on Feb17.

Just updating.

Yes, my daughter's case was a step ahead in fact. I got hte telephone message that her physical card was getting ready, while in our case the message said that we will receive notification.

What are the further steps involved ? ANy related info would be appreciated.

It seems that Vermont has streamline. My friend whose ND was April first week, got his two months before and mine on May first week now. So, those who are in this time line must sure get theirs too soon. Good Luck to all.

I 485

I 485 filing Date May 4th 2002
FP done one June 29th
Online message : FP results received on 8th July....process has resumed...

Same message till date...

MAY-2002 APPROVED

The online case status says the case has been approved for both myself and spouse. Approval date 02/20/04.

However, my son's case says the case cannot be found. It was saying till y'day that the application has been recd...;) :cool:

FP2

I did my FP2 at Newark. The letter I recd. was for a different state, but as I had moved since the filing of 485, I went to Newark,NJ . I went on a Saturday, much before the date stated in the FP2 notice and I had no issues.

;)

ArkayJay,

I had the same experience earlier. Dont worry about it. Since your son must be below 14 years old, he must get his GC directly and that is why you are hearing that message. You will receive a seperate mail on his case soon.

I have a question. I went to teh INS office for proceeding my GC application further. They took my finger prints and took my EAD and travel documents back. They stamped my passport which said that I have a valid work permit for one more year. They also said it might take up to 15 months for me to receive my GC. Does it usually take so long ? I am looking at the next step of citizenship. Would it count only after I physically receive my GC ?

Any related info would be appreciated. Thank You.

GC - 15 months? After 485 approval ?

This is the first time I'm hearing this.
This is crazy!

Anyway, thanks for the input.

ARKAYJAY

Re: GC - 15 months? After 485 approval ?

Originally posted by ARKAYJAY
This is the first time I'm hearing this.
This is crazy!

Anyway, thanks for the input.

ARKAYJAY
Where did you hear this?

Any May 2002 Filers got approvals?

Have any body from May 02, got approvals recently? Or got RFE at least?
I have got RFE. RFE response received by INS on 03/19/2004. Wonder, how much time BCIS takes to take a decision after receiving the response?
My Second FP is done in December 2003. Status did not update for wife or me.

May 2002

Hi All

NY - VSC
RD May 2002
Second FP Jan 2004
Now

online status says case transferred to MSC (Missouri) :(
I have no clue on that.

Any idea why the transfers are ??

Thanks guys..

RD MAY 2002 - Transfer to MSC

Reggie,

No RFE's. My case has change of address, change of employment but a better salary.

May God show mercy to all in the forum to get their GC done quick. If you had an RFE and if you have replied it should be soon you will get the approval. Many of my friends in previous months said that if the RFE reply is satisfying then you should get them real quick....

But with transfers I have no idea when things are favourable :(

RFE received by BCIS on 3/19/04.

coldfusion,
Yes my RFE was received by VSC on 03/19/2004. It is for employment letter and two pay stubs. Submitted and informed same time that I am using AC-21 portability.

Reggie your case should be done quick

Reggie,

As far as I know yours should be done quick. Don't worry much. Try to relax. You have done all your part.