Massive LUD today at CSC

GNP said:
How do you know about the name check cleared?. Did you receive any mail from them?

Received a reply to my lawyer's email inquiry to the ins saying namecheck cleared.

Recently asked lawyer about not receiving fingerprinting notices, he replied saying that in October onwards there is very good likelyhood of getting the GC done due to possible movement in PDs, and therefore ins may even NOT send me a notice to get my 3rd fingerprinting done.

Therefore it is possible that INS is actually touching the cases that "may" be ready to get adjucated after Oct 15 given that they decide how far the PDs should be made current.

donkeykong said:
Received a reply to my lawyer's email inquiry to the ins saying namecheck cleared.

Recently asked lawyer about not receiving fingerprinting notices, he replied saying that in October onwards there is very good likelyhood of getting the GC done due to possible movement in PDs, and therefore ins may even NOT send me a notice to get my 3rd fingerprinting done.

Therefore it is possible that INS is actually touching the cases that "may" be ready to get adjucated after Oct 15 given that they decide how far the PDs should be made current.

what is your PD/CATEGORY/COUNTRY ?

Approved!

For those who had LUD on August 15 and 16, don't give up your hope. I had LUD on those two days and got my case approved on September 5th. Congressman made an inquiry on July 23, NC was still pending at that time, then I filed WOM and it worked.

RD: July 21 2004
AD: September 5 2006

hope_Nov said:
For those who had LUD on August 15 and 16, don't give up your hope. I had LUD on those two days and got my case approved on September 5th. Congressman made an inquiry on July 23, NC was still pending at that time, then I filed WOM and it worked.

RD: July 21 2004
AD: September 5 2006

Congrats...is your PD current?

Finally Approved!

Mine got approved today, along with my wife's. I didn't file lawsuit. Just waited out the process.

Case Info:
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing under EB2/Special Handling.
ND: 9/14/2004.
140 AD: 4/1/2005.
485 AD: 9/11/2006.

Last edited by a moderator: