Massive LUD today at CSC

HaraKad said:
I disagree with U. There is no harm in thinking positive...thats definitely not a waste of time!

Agree. It at least tells USCIS has not forgotten or lost your case which happened before. We are still there! Even though files are collecting dust which is better then destroyed accidentally (remember it happened few years back?) That's enough to celebrate :D.

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom!

2muchwait said:
Good news! I received approvals emails for my family. Their LUD also changed today.
My case still has old LUD and status shows pending.
It is very much possible that the online status is not updated properly. I know some cases where the case was approved a few months ago and online status still shows pending.
I will be waiting for paper mail in next few days.

Thanks.

PD: Dec 2000 CA EB3
I-140 AD: Feb 2006
485 ND: Mar 2006, LUD: Jun 16 2006, Jun 17 2006,
Family( LUD: Aug 15, 2006, Aug 17, 2006. Approved Aug 15,2006)
EAD/AP AD: Apr 2006
Biometrics: Jun 2006

congratulations.

I hope my approval will be coming very soon.

My name check was cleared two months ago. I sent email to CSC,
as a result, I got FP notice. Did FP last week.

2muchwait said:
Good news! I received approvals emails for my family. Their LUD also changed today.
It is very much possible that the online status is not updated properly. I know some cases where the case was approved a few months ago and online status still shows pending.

Thanks.

2muchwait said:

Thanks.

Congrats! Hope this brings in good news for all of us...

Congrats 2muchwait. This is an encouraging news. I hope you get your approval soon.
I got another LUD yesterday evening.
ID-----------------485 ND-----------------Got LUD?
Shahamt----------Jul-2005-----------------Yes
HaraKad--------- Jul 8 2002 --------------Yes(8/15, 8/16)
2muchwait--------Mar 2006 ----------------No (other family members- Yes)
bsain------------Mar 12 2004--------------Yes
cvv011-----------Mar 2006 ----------------No (other family members - No)
GCIsTortoise-----Nov 2004----------------Yes (other family members - Yes)
EB1UB------------Jan 2005----------------Yes(8/15, 8/16 for all of us)
neilgc------------Apr 2005-----------------Yes(on 8/15 & 8/16 on all 3 cases - me, wife, child)
fdfd--------------May 2005----------------Yes(8/15, 8/16)
sigh007----------Oct 2004----------------Yes(8/15, 8/16)
ltiger-------------Dec 2004----------------yes(8/15,8/16,NC done, PD current, new FP done)
rajanrk-----------Sept 05------------------yes (EB1, PD current, 8/15, 8/16, family members-yes)
123_sam----------Dec2003----------------Yes(8/15, 8/16, EB3, PD 10/2001)
gcvaa---------Mar2005--------------------Yes(8/15,8/16,EB2)
september142004 -- Sep 2004 ----------- YES (8/15,8/16,EB2)
2muchwait said:

Thanks.

Congrats 2muchwait!

But LUD's on 2muchwait's family proly has nothing to do with this massive LUD's, I'm afraid.

diego123 said:
there are lot more reasons.. so give up guys.. CSC cannot do anything until the name check gets cleared from FBI. FBI will never go out of their process.. they are not going to clear old cases in particular, without going through the usual process.. even if does, CSC does not have man power to update so many cases with the name check clearance in the same day...

Very true But the thing is that we do not how how FBI(or USCIS) works on this
slimy name check(or the whole process). Therefore all these speculations
rampant. Even if they say "pending", it could actually mean they did not even
touch it.

For example, from May to Aug 2005, CSC was virtually dead.
They said, my I-140 is pending. No FP notice. Then in September of 2005,
CSC went berserk and issued massive amount of 140 approvals and FP notices within short periods. My I-140(ND:May 2005) got approved
along with other I-140's with ND of June-Sept 2005. This means they
probably did not even touch my case until September 2005...

Who knows how this stuff works...

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a similar burst in Jan/Feb from CSC of 140s looking at the posters from that time.

And another burst for 485s in June.

But we are the ones stuck. So no burst (or even a trickle) for us. I am quite sure that these LUDs were because our cases are being shipped to the middle of the pacific on a leaking drawboat

fdfd said:
Very true But the thing is that we do not how how FBI(or USCIS) works on this
slimy name check(or the whole process). Therefore all these speculations
rampant. Even if they say "pending", it could actually mean they did not even
touch it.

For example, from May to Aug 2005, CSC was virtually dead.
They said, my I-140 is pending. No FP notice. Then in September of 2005,
CSC went berserk and issued massive amount of 140 approvals and FP notices....

Who knows how this stuff works...

qwerty1111 said:
There was a similar burst in Jan/Feb from CSC of 140s looking at the posters from that time.

And another burst for 485s in June.

But we are the ones stuck. So no burst (or even a trickle) for us. I am quite sure that these LUDs were because our cases are being shipped to the middle of the pacific on a leaking drawboat

I guess there could not be any better explaination for these LUDs apart from how you described.. frustration and frustration is all these expectations lead to, in GC processing..

Reason

The reason is USCIS is digitizing all Alien files.

Please refer to aila.org to see recent press posting.

There goes our hope for quick approval

mogambo2495 said:
The reason is USCIS is digitizing all Alien files.

Please refer to aila.org to see recent press posting.

There goes our hope for quick approval

In that case LUD change has to be uniform across all service centers and I dont see that....bseides y r they updating only old cases :confused:

I can't hang on!

HaraKad said:
In that case LUD change has to be uniform across all service centers and I dont see that....bseides y r they updating only old cases :confused:

Bacause they cant do all cases in a single shot. All grains will be grinded, just a matter of time. May be CSC is first to participate, may be some pilot pattern, may be somthing else.

I also saw these updates on me and my wife's cases; this is the second time we have seen such massive updates (10/27/04 was the first time) -- nothing happened the first time, not so hopeful this time either!!

I was hoping to see the approval/FP notice/RFE after seeing the consecutive LUDs for two days. My NC got cleared last month and got an inquiry response from uscis a couple of weeks back that my case would be processed in 30 days.
No LUD yesterday and today (so far!). So the waiting continues………..

eb3Ind said:
I was hoping to see the approval/FP notice/RFE after seeing the consecutive LUDs for two days. My NC got cleared last month and got an inquiry response from uscis a couple of weeks back that my case would be processed in 30 days.
No LUD yesterday and today (so far!). So the waiting continues………..

wow ur case is older than mine! Is urs sub. labor?

No. It's Original. It's a long story... To make it short --My labor got messed up due to a merger. And by the time it got approved I was asked to work overseas(UK,India) for a year and ended up applying for 485 in 2004.

HaraKad said:
wow ur case is older than mine! Is urs sub. labor?

eb3Ind said:
No. It's Original. It's a long story... To make it short --My labor got messed up due to a merger. And by the time it got approved I was asked to work overseas(UK,India) for a year and ended up applying for 485 in 2004.

Before 8/02 was there an LUD change or any other update? I am asking this question 'coz after FP in July 2005 our case status message has remained the same over the year (LUD got updated on 8/15 and 8/16 however).

I do hope we see some light at the end of the tunnel. This process is getting very frustrating....

The message has never been changed from ‘FP results received’ since I did FP in Mar’05. LUDs after that were: one in Feb’06 for address change and then one on 07/18/06 (I guess for NC clearance). This month 08/02 (Inquiry response), 08/08(??) & 08/15, 08/16.

HaraKad said:
Before 8/02 was there an LUD change or any other update? I am asking this question 'coz after FP in July 2005 our case status message has remained the same over the year (LUD got updated on 8/15 and 8/16 however).

I do hope we see some light at the end of the tunnel. This process is getting very frustrating....

Hi eb3Ind,
How did you get your NC cleared from FBI? Please Advise . My husband and I both are stuck in FBI since Feb, 2005.

Thanks!
UB

eb3Ind said:
The message has never been changed from ‘FP results received’ since I did FP in Mar’05. LUDs after that were: one in Feb’06 for address change and then one on 07/18/06 (I guess for NC clearance). This month 08/02 (Inquiry response), 08/08(??) & 08/15, 08/16.