Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-RIR

You mean non-RIR, right?
What about RIR cases?
Anyone heard anything about lastest processing date?

Avg. time after submitting recruitment instuctions?

What is the Avg. time after submitting recruitment instuctions? Any historical data or experience by seniors?

Anyone approved from last August?

I'd love to hear from anyone who has recently been approved RIR from MA. My application was received last Aug and am hoping they'll soon approve. Hope they're not all on vacation...

Thanks

Do you know whether your application has moved from MA SESA to the Boston DOL? If not try finding it through your lawyer or call DOL yourself.

times

I am also curious how long does it take after submitting the recruitment report for State DOL to review it and forward it to Fedral DOL.

Mince were submitted in May End 2004.. Still waiting to hear anything.

I'm tired

I'm tired of waiting and waiting. Its now 2 years and no progress. Finally we got rec inst. and submitted it on July 13th but no news. What are they doing? I though the backlog center have started operating. I'm sure they would have to open another backlog centers to clear the backlog of backlog centers and so on.

can we complain?

My case was filed as non-RIR in 3/2003. Haven't heard anything yet. It doesn't make sense for them not to do anything for so long. Is there any way for us to complain?

girs said:
My NON-RIR recruitment results were submitted Apr 13th... No news so far.. I wish they publish that processing time somewhere.

Have your LC been forwarded to Regional Boston Office? If Yes, when?

Thanks

Help!!!

My labour is struck at California(remanded back to state from RIR), PD 08/2001. Currently in non-rir queue.
I have an offer from a company which is willing to start GC for me from either
massachusetts OR north carolina(they have offices in both places).
My h1(6 years) is expiring this yearend and my current employer has already
filed for 7th year h1 extension.
Guys i need your advice,
Should i stay with the current employer?
Should i start the labour with the new employer(he says it is ok if i join after
the labour is approved)?
What are the chances of my current labour(in CA) getting approved before
the new one gets approved?

Urgent Help needed please ...

Dear Friends,
I am in a situation wherein my parent company had to terminate contract with my client. Because of this they let me go. I was able to find another project, but I do not want to go back to my old parent company. This new client wants me to join asap and now I'm looking for a company who can sponsor my H1 & GC as well. If you know any reliable company please PM or send me a email at startdsl@yahoo.com
Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
DS

Any MA RIR Approvals?

Has there been any MA RIR approval from August?
gtao, MA_Labor, blugal78 any other? Is the MA SESA processing anything or still enjoying their vacation?

I've heard nothing yet... I do know of someone though who's case filed July 28th 2003 (RIR MA) was approved about 3 weeks ago....

Thanks for the update BlueGal. Any news is better than no news. Did your friend's application get to Boston DOL yet. Also let us know when you hear from MA SESA.

The entire division of the company that I work for is moving to another state from Massachusetts. Currently they have filed my labor certication in Massachusetts through RIR, which I expect to get cleared within couple of months. Since the relocation is likely to be completed in the next 6 months, I am hoping that by that time I would have filed for I-140 and 485.
How would this affect my green card application process, would I have to redo my labor after the move or can I still use the labor approved from Massachusetts. After this relocation we will not have any presence in Massachusetts, except a marketing office for another business unit of the corporate that I work for. Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.