Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks typo error

It looks like typo error in time posted. Last month SESA updated date as June 2003 then reverted it back to Jan 2003. They may be processing same Jan 2003 filings, but the processing time posted looks typo error. Check out "Labor Processing Time on www.immigration.com", the SESA processing date for Boston shows 02/2003

Disclaimer:
------------
I'm just a message reader like you. I'm not a lawyer, so act accordingly.

Hello,
Any recent approvals from MA SESA? Please post your approvals to keep all our hopes alive.

PD:May 2003 Non RIR

Hi All,
I read in immigration.com news letter that New York DOL took over Boston DOL. Is this good news for Mass state processing? I guess, it will slow down DOL processing times but can we expect state processing move faster. My MA priority date is OCT-2003, NON-RIR. With the rate that it has progressed in past one year, it will take atleast one year to clear state
Does anyone know the consequences of moving DOL to other state?. I was originally planning to change job and start new processing from Maine but if this change improves MA state processing times, I can wait for couple of months.

Thanks in advance

Ramana

SESA PD December 2002

Still waiting SESA decision.., December 2002 PD .

Anyone with November/December 2002 Priority date got approved and moved to DOL BOSTON ???

VJdude said:
Still waiting SESA decision.., December 2002 PD .

Anyone with November/December 2002 Priority date got approved and moved to DOL BOSTON ???
Me too with Nov 2002 PD. Let me know if anybody gets approved and his case goes to DOL Boston

You should ask your attorney to contact SESA, the automated phone system says that current processing time is FEB-2003 for NON-RIR. I think yours is NON-RIR, correct?

me too

I'm waiting since nov 2002. I submitted my rec instructions in July 2004. Still the case has not moved to regional center. Anyone submitted rec. insts?

rec results

I submitted recruitment results at end of June 2004. (PD December 2002).. Lawyer said just HANG IN THERE ... as the recruitment results sent to SESA go in another queue. It take SESA couple of month 3-5 to start looking at results...!!!

I read on some other forum update on a labor case.

The a NON RIR labor with PD October 2002...
got instruction for recruitment in Nov 2003 ..
they submitted results in Jan 2004 .............
labor got approved in Sept 2004................

MA SESA has really slowed down. Earlier they used to update their AVM message every month but now they do it after 2-3 months. And there is hardly any progress. When I filed my labor application in September last year, they were processing RIR applications from Feb 2003. Now they are processing ones from August 2003. They have moved 6 months in 1 year. Looks like a conspiracy theory to me.

They did not move at all in the 3 summer months (May-July) and now the DOL processing is slowing down.
MA_LABOR keep us informed of your progress, your application might have finally been dusted and ready to be reviewed.
Also any RIR approvals from August?

VJdude said:
I submitted recruitment results at end of June 2004. (PD December 2002).. Lawyer said just HANG IN THERE ... as the recruitment results sent to SESA go in another queue. It take SESA couple of month 3-5 to start looking at results...!!!

VJdude,

Looks we almost have same dates execpt for the recuritement results submitted date.

12/1/02--->Non Rir file priority date
24/07/04--->Recuritment results were submitted.
My lawyer told me six more weeks and i just called DOL and there answering machine says they haven't recieved my file. So looks it is stuck with State. My lawyer was saying since there were no responses for my ad, State should take less time to review.

It is naother matter that the AVM does not get updated regularly for MA SESA. The voicemail is still for month of August and September.
Any MA SESA approvals from September 2003?

Hi Sunnyprince.. let me know if you hear anything from SESA or Boston DOL. I am hoping mine will get cleared in November!

The a NON RIR labor with PD Devember 2002...
they submitted results in June 2004 .............

Status
Not open for further replies.