Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
SESA Case# from DOL Case#

Hi,
Is there a way to find out SESA Case# from DOL Case#? Unusually I need to go backwards and cross check if the status I have got from
DOL gives the exact Annual Salary Info but the Job Designation is a little different. I am just wondering if that is my case which has just entered into DOL System as I was expecting my case to be entered into DOL DB any day as SESA has already processed that. I enquired on the basis of Employer Phone Number by email. Is there a link between DOT Code/DOL Case# and SESA Case#/PD?

Experts, any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

dol case# and sesa#

There is no way (that Im aware of) to link SESA and DOL case number.
Just emial by company phone or tax ID, and check if salary, description match.

If you suspect one of those is you then you can call DOL with the SESA# and ask for the corresponding DOL #

good luck

Tracking case at SESA

Hi guys,

First of all, I am new to this forum, so I apologize for such a stupid question. I wonder how do you guys keep tracking your cases,
as I see you know whose case is at what stage. And how can I see my case in that list. I\'ve got a case number from my employer which is 20011..... whom shell I email the case number to be included in the status update list ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Case entered into DOL System on 05/20/02 - PD 06/11/01 RIR

Hi Guys,

I was on vacation and came back last week only and got some good news. My case was entered into DOL DB on 05/20/02.

PD: 06/11/02
Case: RIR

I don\'t know where Cube has gone, I don\'t see Cube\'s postings anymore but thanks to Cube and everybodu who is helping all on this thread. It was really helpful. Cya all in DOL section and Good Luck to everybody.

Thanks!

Hey PT-jun01

Congratulations, what a nice news after returning from vacaions.
Wish you all the best at DOL.

Would you mind giving away your SESA case number? Don\'t need to now it exactly, you can send it as 2001123X

In this way we know that SESA has processed that case number in before may20, and I also know how many cases they process in average so I can forecast how many days they need for my case

Thanks a lot

Viko

No Title

Sure thing Viko, no problems. It\'s 2001134x.

Also, I know that you have expertiese in getting the status and you are helping people in here. Do you know/guess how much time it\'s taking for RIR cases in DOL from the date of receipt.

Thanks!

no of applications

my file number is 2001156x. So does this mean there are 2200 applications between mine and the one currently moving to DOL ?

thanks!

Thanks PT and Goku

PT and Goku thanks for your data.

Goku your conclusion is exaclty right. In your case there is approximately 2200 cases at a rate of 30 per day (20 working days in a month) you have 3.6 month to get to DOL.

This is far of being an accurate forecast but this is all we have available.

If more people submit their RD, PD and SESA # we can improve the accuracy of the predicton.
Goku whats your PD?

Viko

mine is 2001129XX , PD 10-MAY-2002 EB2/RIR

I got RFE on wage from SESA in first week of April 2002. My lawyer responded in 2 days but didnt\' hear anything after that till date. Is SESA clearing those RFE cases or not? This is even more ridiculous now. June 2001 PD people are also getting entered into DOL and MAY 2001 people are still nowhere.

Sorry guys, I am just removing for anger here on SESA since they are screwing us. 13 months since applied and still SESA LC not clear. GOD HELP US !!

Hi guys PERM gives us lots of Hope for US...!!!

Hi All,
I watch this thread every day though I have posted only few times.
I appreciate Gateway and Viko for their hard work to keep this thread alive.

Quick Question
My case details again:
PD Sept 7 2001 , EB3 RIR
case #2001148XX

Based on Viko\'s estimate on procssing time:-
2001156x =>to be processed 3.6 Goku
2001134x => has beenn processed Pt_June 01
2001148Xx =>My case

Kindly let me know a rough guess on how long it will take for my case to pass SESA.

+Ve updates:
a)PERM ( 120 day Labor certification rules has already been published)
It will be implemented after 60 days comment period ending July / Aug 2002.

Salient features:-
1)Its is ONE Level above RIR .
2)But the caveat is once your case goes through PERM and if your case is denied YOU cant even come to Regular filing.
3)You can retain your current PD.
4) 80% cases can Be re-filed to PERM.

CONCURRENT I-140 AMD I- 485 FILING RULES WILL BE PUBLISHED BY JULY 2002
1)It can be implemented by Oct 2002.
2) No more worry reg priority dates .They need not be current!!!
3) when You file I-140 and I485 at the same time 2 months you may get EAD!!

Thanks and Cheer up

My SESA # is 2001138xx

My PD is July 2, 2001. I haven\'t heard anything yet, but I think that my application has completed SESA processing and is now waiting to get registered at Boston DOL.

2001 138xx (July 2)
2001 148xx (Sep 7)
2001 156xx (Nov 13)

So there was about 1,000 applications per month around July - Sep 2001, and between Sep - November 2001 there was only about 500 applications per month.

I\'m not sure what that means to processign times though, maybe just another piece of useless information.

Anyways, I got work from SESA that my labor cert was processed, and this leads me to beleive that there is a 2 months delay between SESA and Boston DOL.

It would be

Shared information

Hey guys I realized today that the recording has been changed, if anyone noticed when did it change let me know. Viko

MA SESA recording\'s history:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
as for -Nov-01: April 26 are being processed.
as for Dec-4-2001: April 26-27 are being processed. RIR ¡Ì April 30.
as for Jan-11-2002: April 27 are being processed. RIR ¡Ì Apr 30.

as for Feb-6-2002: Apr 27 are being processed. RIR - between Apr 30 - May 7 are being processed.
as of Mar-5-2002: Apr 27 are being processed. RIR - between May 23 - June 23 are being processed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
as of Jun-5-2002: Apr 30,2001 are being processed. RIR: between Ago 31 and Sept 14 are being process.

You can get this recording information by dialing MA SESA at 617-626-5365 (press 2)

Case Forwarded to DOL

I just called up my company & they told me that my case is forwarded to DOL on 30th April, lets see how much time it takes to get into DOL database.

it\'s better if you move to some other state. Otherwise you will end up spending 2 yrs waiting for L

I agree

I would agree with vdshir. Currently you\'d probably need to wait around 18 months for the LC, unless they speed up very soon. However, you might be able to extend, I have seen people do that even before they filed the I-140, but it\'s not a sure thing.

State Labour(SESA)

Hi

Anybody have idea about Processing times for State Labour.
My Priority date was 11/13/2002

Thanks
sdhar123

Are you RIR or regular?

Vdshri, are you RIR or Regular processing? After April 30, 2001, there is a difference. Also, you could have cleared SESA but you are still in between SESA and DOL, which would take about 2 months.

If none of that applies, then there may be some randomness to the processing at SESA - it is probably not strictly first-in-first-out...

Good luck, let us know when you get cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.