Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried Philli DOS status line using my employer's phone no and it says case could not be located..
Hopefull my lawyer have some answers..??

new guy

Hi, Jiannan,

I just followed this thread a month ago, my case is similar to you, EB3 RIR and my Priority Date is 02/07/2002. I also worried about my Prevailing Wage, my title is Program Analyst. what is the PW for the EB3 of Program Analyst? Even my company give me several raise for the past three years.

Thanks for your contribution to the forum and wish good luck to us all.

md_east

Re: new guy

Hi,
Website is:
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/owl.asp
You can find the county you are in and the related job title, then the salaries for Level1 and Level 2.

I think you should be fine if you get several raises.

Originally posted by md_east
Hi, Jiannan,

I just followed this thread a month ago, my case is similar to you, EB3 RIR and my Priority Date is 02/07/2002. I also worried about my Prevailing Wage, my title is Program Analyst. what is the PW for the EB3 of Program Analyst? Even my company give me several raise for the past three years.

Thanks for your contribution to the forum and wish good luck to us all.

md_east

Any way to check the status

My LC application was submitted Oct. 26,2001 RIR
As of today, I or my laywer has nevered received any thing from MD office. Since MD is processing Dec, 2001 RIR, I thought initially that my case may have been sent to the regional office. Howerver, the recording system of the regional office only shows one case with an approval date of July 2001. I guess that is not my case.
Anyone has an idea of what may be happening with my case?
Anyway to check with MD office with my case?
Thanks

Updates!

Any updates Friends? I have not heard back any thing from my attorney and mine is filed Jan'03 2004.

Another thing, any one know if someone don't know have Birth Certificate to file for I-140 and what will be the alternative way? I know about Birth Affidivate's but does it all depends on the attorney for the proper format of birth affidivates or we can go for any format of birth affidivates?

Please share this info with me if any one knows about this.

Thanks,
Ciril99

Re: jan 02

Good to see that finally we are into 2002. Mine is filed in April 2002. Lets hope that the processing goes at least at the current speed i.e moves ahead by one month in two months time.

Case get lost in MD?

What is happening?
My case was filed in MD in October, 2001 (MD is processing Jan. 2002 cases now).
However, I have not heard anything from my lawyer or MD since. Regional office does not have my record either.
What should I do?
Anybody has any ideas?
Thanks

BSUN,
I have the same problem..mine was filed in Oct 31. I emailed my lawyer and told him MD is processing 2002 now, but he told me that philly is still processing june cases, so wait until they are processing december cases... But it seems like MD missed to process part of October cases :mad:
I couldn't locate my case in Philly using employer's phone no:mad: :mad:

Thanks pessimistic,
At least I know mine is not an exception.
But what does "philly is still processing june cases, so wait until they are processing december cases" have to do with MD processes?
Really Frustrating, really!

few things that could have happen
MD missed to process a batch of files at about end of october.........
Our cases are among few casees which DOL missed to updade..
Our file is still with some clumsy clerk in MD office

I hope second one is true

I was looking at old posts, Maryland is reporting proccessing date much later than what they should be, Although few cases might have been processed for posted date, some/most cases are way behind:mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.