Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

Yes, you are right. They are processing RIR case as of 4/2/2001 and non-RIR as of 3/8/2001 and receipt notices as of 4/30/2001. They say there r still 3000 cases pending for the receipt notice as of 4/30/2001.
I think April guys will have to see December atleast to get labor in hand. I urge everybody to post here immediately as soon as they get labor for April month.

No Title

Sgw, you mean 3000 cases on April 30 itself??? Or 3000 in range 04/02 - 04/30 ?
thanks!
sol

No Title

sol,
You are not going to like this. But the Voice message says as of that date (meaning Apr 30), there are 3000 pending receipt notices to be issued. You may want to call SESA and hear the message yourself.
mdgc

No Title

Mdgc, you are so right!... I don\'t like it at all... It means during next month (at least) they are going to proceed only one day 04/30... And I\'m even not sure if I want to do math calculating how long it\'ll take them to actually clear april cases. Btw, where should I call to reach that voice message saying current info. Bad day, bad month, bad year :-(

Sol.

No Title

Ops, sorry, I guessed and did it yesterday, have heard the same info you posted and forgot to post that I have guessed. Thanks, mdgc. It\'s depressing but probably that lady doesn\'t renew her message ofter enough??? (that\'s my only hope :) )
Sol

Any April clearence ???

Pl. post immediately anybody from April whose labor has cleared...

called sesa

I called sesa maryland today and they have the same information that they are processing april 2 and are sending recipet notices for apr 30

No Title

Bright, Sgw,

Can you post your data, please? Like date of filing, RIR/non-RIR, ER2/3. It\'ll help us all track any changes.
Thanks,
sol

No Title

It seems they are updataing their voice message. I called my lawyer last week. They say they had received the approval for 4/12. It seems there is some moment.
Well, let see what happens....Enjoy ur Holidays....

As for 11/26/01

Filed 03/30/01 VPR EB2/RIR |10/15/01 |pending
Filed 04/04/01 Do Kim |? receipt |pending
Filed 04/18/01 sgw EB2/RIR |? receipt |pending
Filed 04/27/01 Mdgc |10/01/01 |pending
Filed 05/20/01 Sol EB2/RIR |no receipt |pending
Filed 06/10/01 bright EB2/RIR |no receipt |pending
Filed 07/ /01 fox12 EB2/RIR |? receipt |pending

Current Proccessing dates????

Please correct me if I\'m wrong and add/update any detail you have.

Sol.

VPR & Do Kim pl. give ur updates ....

VPR, What abt. u ? Can u let us know the update. My understanding is that everybody who had submitted prior to 4/11 should have recvd. the LC. Correct me if I am wrong. Also, what about "Do Kim" ? Let us know.
If these two people does not reply that means, they have got their LC. What u guys think ?

No Title

Lalo, your application date is 3/9. Can u verify with ur lawyer as what date they had actually submitted the application ? Because, the current processing date is 4/12 onwards(not sure just a guessing). So, u will really need to verify ur case.

Still waiting

Sorry, I am still waiting...
About 3 months ago, my lawyer called SESA, and She got the control number by fax. Except that, I do not have anything from SESA.

Do Kim

No Title

As for 11/26/01 (corrections)

lalo......Filed 03/09/01.....EB3/RIR.....receipt........pending
VPR.......Filed 03/30/01.....EB2/RIR.....10/15/01.......pending
Do Kim....Filed 04/04/01.................no receipt.....pending
sgw.......Filed 04/18/01.....EB2/RIR.....no receipt.....pending
Mdgc......Filed 04/27/01.................10/01/01.......pending
Sol.......Filed 05/20/01.....EB3/RIR.....no receipt.....pending
bright....Filed 06/10/01.....EB2/RIR.....no receipt.....pending
fox12.....Filed 07/17/01.....EB3/RIR.....no receipt.....pending

Questions (if you don\'t mind):