Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

Based on immigration.com web-site, Maryland SESA is still proccessing March cases... Did anybody had a chance to talk to MD SESA representative????
Sol

A week ago, I talked with an official and was told they had 13,000 cases on hands. The official said If an application was received around mid-June, the best chance to get approval will be after November this year. They are trying their best to process as quick as possible. Not sure if this may be true.

No Title

Hi Sol,

MD SESA rep said today, processing is still in March. Receipt notices are still in April 26!!!

No Title

Hi, all,
My LC Application is filed on Apr 4, and I do not get any notice.
About 20 days ago, I talked with my lawyer, and she called and got a fax from MD SESA.
It said they are currently working on Mar 16th application.
If I get any, I will tell you.

P.S. one of my friend applied about Mar 2, and his file goes to Philadephia now. I guess he will get the LC within one month.

No Title

Hi, Mdcg! Good news is that I have no terribly bad information, just bad information :) Being more accurate, my lawyer is on vacation, but lawyer\'s assistant thinks by the end of September MD SESA is going to proceed 1st week of April. No receipt notice. :-(
Will talk to him at the beginning of next week and inform you.
Sol.

No Title

Hi, Do Kim! Welcome to our community of people who are trying to be brave while waiting :) Normally, we hope not to be here for a long time, but join "I-140" thread.
Meanwhile, I have no additional info, some notes I\'ve already posted above. Will post as soon as have any.
See ya, have a good long weekend!
Sol

Hi, Mdgc!

Still don\'t have ANY udpates, no notice from them. It even seems we have to threads here :) Anyway, how are you and do u have any info?
Sol.

I filed for LC from MARYLAND in March ’01

I filed for LC from MARYLAND in March ’01. Can I know any one filed in march \'01 or after march \'01 and their status whether the LC is approved or any status for good.

No Title

Talked to SESA today, Sep, 12. They\'re proccessing March, 21, 2001.
Sol.

No Title

Am I alone waiting for LC from Maryland? Mdgc, where are you???
Can you call SESA rep. once again and find out proccessing dates, reciepts dates and estimated time for waiting? As I was told today they\'re proccessing March, 21. And then will compare results...
Sol

Why is it taking so long.................

Last time I spoke to SESA Maryland (which was last week) they said they were processing March 17............. They seem to be taking 1 week to process 1 day!! At this rate we could waiting for years for the whole thing to get processed..... and I only filed in July!!!

Does anyone know if Maryland SESA have any plans on improving their processess?

JA26

No Title

Sol, don\'t worry, you are not alone and count me in! I have no receipt notice yet. SESA has sent receipt notices for application received till April 27, 2001. The SESA office says there are thousands of applications!

Mdgc

No Title

Mdgc, JA26! I\'m so glad you responded!
Due to information I have they had at least 13,000 application (March, April) and they have proccessed only 4,000. Do your math...
Do you have any idea how many people involved over there into proccessing(1,2,3)??
Sol

No Title

sol,
I just now spoke to SESA, MD (9/17). They have 6700 applications waiting to be entered into the system and they are processing at the rate of 180 entries per day.

receipt notices are as of Apr 27 and procssing is as of march 22.

Processing.............

mdgc,
I think there is something wrong here............ Last week both you and Sol posted messages saying they are processing March 21 and receipt notices are at April 27. Today the status does not seem to have changed.......... receipt notices are still on April 27 and they are processing March 22!!! Is it that the Maryland SESA is not giving accurate information ? Based on these figures it does not look like anyone at the SESA office is doing much work!!

JA26

No Title

JA26,
I think you are right. I got the same infor about 2 months ago. It seems the SESA office is sleeping.

No Title

Mdgc, they told you they have 6700 applications in April or until the day you talked to them? If it\'s 6700 til Sep, 17, we have 2,5 month delay only. Maybe it was April itself only. Any info, ideas?
And we don\'t know how many hands are over there...
ok.
Mdgc, JA26, fox12, do you think we should write letters somewhere (like department of labor) like guys from Virginia LC thread did, what do you think?

Sol

No Title

I did not ask explicitly about 6700 as to whether it is April or until Sep 17. I will try reaching them again. Most of the times one hears a voice message and very rarely you get through to an officer.
I suggest you also try in parallel.

I think it is a good idea to write letters similar to VA folks.

No Title

I think writting a letter is the only thing we can do, though not necessarily improving the situation immediately. But at least, our voices are to be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.